Alpha H TSV 16/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I've succumbed! The Liquid Gold is amazing, really leaves my skin looking and feeling fantastic in the morning, really glowing! I suffered from milia for the first time during lockdown right in the inner corner of my eye. Didn't know what to do with it - it kept getting bigger and I kept rubbing it as it felt like there was some debris in the corner of my eye. I then put some Liquid Gold on a cotton wool but and dabbed the area every evening. Within a week it had gone. Looking forward to trying the eye cream and will use the hydrating moisturiser when I don't need SPF on...like today...

ml for ml

200ml Liquid Gold £41 QVC cost £14.89
50ml Essential Hydration Cream £31 QVC cost £11.26
15ml Firming Eye Complex £49 QVC cost £17.80

Total £121.00 cost £43.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

I know Ani replied to my question earlier but I think she misunderstood what I was asking. (Sorry, Ani.)

Is the moisturiser in the TSV set the rose-scented one? Not the Liquid Gold.

One of the presentations earlier mentioned that Fibby Flint loves the smell but I really don't want to have to sit through her to try to get the answer!

I can't use the daytime spf moisturiser from Alpha H as I'm allergic to the spf they use. However, I had a moisturiser in a set a while ago (maybe last year) was fragranced wonderfully with rose. I've used it all and thrown the packaging and half my orders are missing from the order history online :rolleyes: so I can't check if it's the same moisturiser.

Thanks.

Saw the start of the 9pm & Midnight shows.
Lovely words from Tom 💞

I saw that, too. He was getting a bit tearful - started me off! He seems like one of the rare genuine guests.

I know Ani replied to my question earlier but I think she misunderstood what I was asking. (Sorry, Ani.)

One of the presentations earlier mentioned that Fibby Flint loves the smell but I really don't want to have to sit through her to try to get the answer!

I can't use the daytime spf moisturiser from Alpha H as I'm allergic to the spf they use. However, I had a moisturiser in a set a while ago (maybe last year) was fragranced wonderfully with rose. I've used it all and thrown the packaging and half my orders are missing from the order history online :rolleyes: so I can't check if it's the same moisturiser.

Thanks.

i dont think so i think if it was they would make a thing about it & have it on the bottle as last time i remember it saying damask rose on it & the liquid gold has rose on it

Zooming in on the picture it says rose geranium on it.
On Alpha-H's own website it is described as Essential Hydration Cream with Vitamin E.

Last edited:

Thanks.

I saw that, too. He was getting a bit tearful - started me off! He seems like one of the rare genuine guests.
Zooming in on the picture it says rose geranium on it.
On Alpha-H's own website it is described as Essential Hydration Cream with Vitamin E.

The Essential Hydration Cream contains Rose Gerranium in it as standard.

No, it is not. It is the regular moisturiser. Rose Geranium is not rose.:)

Thanks, everyone.

Which of their non-spf moisturisers has that lovely rose scent? Anyone know? I loved that moisturiser. I was hanging on to see if it would come back in a set.

Thanks, everyone.

Which of their non-spf moisturisers has that lovely rose scent? Anyone know? I loved that moisturiser. I was hanging on to see if it would come back in a set.
it would be the one in the tsv, I believe. Both rose and rose geranium have geraniol which gives the rose scent.

it would be the one in the tsv, I believe. Both rose and rose geranium have geraniol which gives the rose scent.

Thanks, MMM. I took a chance and ordered as I use the LG for my hormonal cysts (they pop if I dab LG on them, otherwise the buggers stay hard and under the skin - until I make a hell of a mess picking constantly). I like the eye cream, too, so it'll get used. All my 'I can't use this' moisturisers/shower gels/anything else goes straight to my partner so little waste in ours these days.

Latest posts

Back