Alpha H TSV 18/01/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alpha H Fans i think the next TSV Contains for 18/01/20 (bare in mind im guessing here)

Vitamin C Paste 30ml
Liquid Gold Rose Plump & Perfect (NEW)
Balancing Cleanser with Damask Rose 185ml

alpha aha 2.jpg

alpha aha.jpg

I am so disappointed this brand is going for all the rose stuff. It is NOT universally suitable for sensitive skins, or any skins for that matter. Rose is often very sensitising.

After all the years Michelle claimed they are a "no fluff no puff" brand, here is the contradiction. It's a shame.

I don't even think the Liquid Gold Rose smells good, or in other words: My imagination differs from the way this version smells in reality.;-)

This TSV is not for me.

They are obviously changing formulae and the cleanser is getting smaller... shame

Oh wow wow wow the Alpha H Balancing Limited Edition Damask Rose Cleanser 30ml that came in the M&S Advent Calendar really suited my skin and I loved using it. Was wondering how I could get hold of the full sized product :RpS_love:

I got the Vitamin C paste in a previous TSV and it's definitely not suitable for night time use as it comes off on the pillows and discolours them.

I use Alpha H as a treatment slot in with my main skincare brands. this looks good. oddly after many decades of essential oils sensitivity I can enjoy the indulgence now..who says getting old can't be fun :rapture:

All the brands are going for rose at the moment. Even Australian Bodycare (I think Super was guessing at this in another thread). Don't mind rose but I did like all the original Alpha H. Not really too interested in this although I do need to find another range now I've dumped Decleor and can't really afford Elemis.

CC

Alpha-H 3 Piece Rose Gold Complexion Renewal Collection

Single TBC

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.241507

QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.00
P&P £1.95

This three-piece skincare collection from Alpha-H features the new Liquid Gold Rose Lip Perfector to help smooth, gently exfoliate and hydrate your lips, plus top-rated Liquid Gold Rose for a professional-style resurfacing treatment suitable for even sensitive skin, and the calming and comforting Balancing Cleanser with Damask Rose. Create a hydrating and pampering skincare routine for the New Year, with the help of this fabulous Alpha-H set.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Alpha-H collection individually from QVC you'd pay £107.50, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £42, plus P&P, you're saving £65.50.

Plump and perfect - meet the newest addition to the Liquid Gold range: Liquid Gold Rose Lip Perfector, currently only available at QVC. Formulated with rose extract and gentle exfoliating enzymes derived from pineapple, it's a great option for smoothing the look of dry, chapped lips and adding a gorgeous boost of moisture.

The 'overnight facial' in a bottle - Alpha-H's hero product Liquid Gold has been formulated to help diminish the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and dullness, and encourage a more radiant glow. Now enriched with rose extract and suitable even for sensitive or dry skin, it’s perfect if you’re looking for a professional-style resurfacing treatment you can use from the comfort of your own home.

Enhance your routine - designed to work together, this collection can be used solo or easily slotted into your existing regime to super-charge your usual products.

Stay stocked up on skincare - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection in 90 days at this superb Today's Special Value price.

Contains:

1 x NEW Liquid Gold Rose Lip Perfector (15ml; full size) - this anti-ageing lip treatment is enriched with fruit enzymes derived from pineapple, and works to help gently exfoliate, smooth and soften the look of fine lines and dehydration
1 x Liquid Gold Rose (200ml; supersize) - this formula features the classic Liquid Gold glycolic acid base enriched with a host of aromatic botanicals, including Damask rose, orchid petal, Dead Sea salts, marine algae, liquorice and silk proteins. Designed to be a gentler and calming version of the powerful resurfacing and brightening formula, this treatment exfoliates dead skin cells while you sleep and helps to improve the appearance of lines and enlarged pores. Ideal for those with dry or sensitive skin
1 x Balancing Cleanser with Damask Rose (185ml; full size) - a delicately scented hydrating cleansing milk that effectively removes face and eye make-up and prepares and balances the skin for products to follow. Combines extracts of aloe vera and vitamin E, plus aromatic rose extract

How to use:
Balancing Cleanser with Damask Rose:

Dampen your skin and massage the product in with your fingers
Remove well with a warm damp sponge or cloth

Liquid Gold Rose:

Use on alternate nights
Using a cotton pad, apply onto cleansed skin and gently wipe over face, neck and decolletage, avoiding the delicate eye and lip areas
Your skin may tingle momentarily
For maximum benefit leave on overnight and do not use a night cream, but allow it to work 'uninterrupted' while you sleep

Liquid Gold Rose Lip Perfector:

Smooth over your lips as needed

Delivery to UK mainland only

I'm in the minority with Alpha H as I find it does nothing but dry my skin. I had very greasy skin at one time but know way is it dry now. I have no feeling of tightness unless I use Alpha H and it made no difference to the look of my skin.

ml for ml

Liquid Gold Rose 200ml £46.50 cost £19.01
Alpha-H Liquid Gold Rose Lip Perfector 15ml £35 (thanks SCW) cost £14.31
Alpha-H Rose Balancing Cleanser 185ml £26 (thanks SCW) cost £10.63

Alpha-H collection individually from QVC you'd pay £107.50, plus P&P, Cost £43.95 incl p&p used in calculations

I’m sorted now just ordered the Alpha H Balancing Rose Cleanser from Marks following loving the sample in the M&S advent calendar. The calendar had a 20% off voucher in the last box to be used before the end of February.
Thanks to the kind, helpful advice on here, I’m now signed up to M&S Sparks and have received the 10% off skincare at the moment and both codes actually work together. Plus also free delivery to my local M&S food store after 12 noon tomorrow. Couldn’t help but add a few more bits I’ve also been wanting to my order too.
At least unlike from Q I’m not buying either at full price plus postage or buying the whole TSV with items I don’t really want.

I like and use Alpha H Liquid Gold when my skin needs a serious talking to, but I don't enjoy anything remotely rose-scented on my face (well near my nose to be exact). It's a shame there isn't a regular option as well.

...I thought I should add that for some reason I can wear Judith Williams' Rose Oil; maybe there's not too much rose in there?

...I thought I should add that for some reason I can wear Judith Williams' Rose Oil; maybe there's not too much rose in there?
Yes, right. That's not a rose oil, but a mixture of a few oils, the rose one being one of them. The name "rose oil" is a little misleading I think. Nevertheless, I really like this oil a lot.:)

Latest posts

Back