200ml Liquid Gold RRP £82 + post
15ml Eye Cream RRP £59 + post
25ml Golden Haze Facial Oil RRP £40 + post

Total RRP £181 + post

Attachments

• Alpha H TSV 1.jpg
    Alpha H TSV 1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 145
I love Alpha-H one of my favourite brands. But I have stacks of Liquid Gold and eye cream and much as I'd like to try the facial oil I won't be tempted...hopefully...

I still have some alpha h but would be tempted to try the oil - and the eye cream if it’s a new one - can anyone confirm if it is? Another bottle of liquid gold never goes wrong

The TSV is available:
https://www.qvcuk.com/Alpha-H-3-Piece-Liquid-Gold-Skincare-Collection.product.248242.html

Auto Delivery

Go for gold in your skincare routine with the incredible three-piece Liquid Gold Skincare Collection, courtesy of Alpha-H. Boasting their iconic Liquid Gold treatment in an impressive supersize, as well as new Golden Haze Facial Oil and Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream, this collection will help revitalise your whole regimen, working to smooth out the look of wrinkles, deeply hydrate your complexion and give it a gorgeous glow. Reveal your inner radiance and let it show this season with a little help from the experts at Alpha-H.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items individually, (excluding the Liquid Gold) directly from Alpha-H.com you’d pay £99. So, to get the entire collection for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £55.07.

The 'overnight facial' in a bottle - Alpha-H's hero product Liquid Gold has been formulated to help diminish the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and dullness. Liquid Gold is perfect if you are looking for a professional-style resurfacing treatment you can use from the comfort of your own home.

Your complete skincare regime - with Liquid Gold as your exfoliating and toning treatment, Golden Haze Face Oil to help moisturise and smooth the appearance of your skin, and Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream to target the delicate eye area, this three-piece set offers a simple yet effective approach to combating the look of wrinkles, lacklustre skin and more.

An all-ages approach - Alpha-H have developed this collection to suit all skin types over the age of 25, so you can start to address visible signs of ageing as soon as you wish.

Stock up on stellar skincare - we reckon you're going to fall in love with this fabulous collection, so why not select the Auto Delivery option to receive the same products at today's incredible price, five times more every two months? What's more, the second drop will include a free deluxe sample of Alpha-H's beloved Balancing Cleanser, and the fifth drop will include a deluxe sample of a brand new product launch, meaning there's even more Alpha-H amazingness to enjoy!

Contains:
  • 1 x Liquid Gold (200ml; supersize) - a powerful revitalising lotion that helps dull, tired and more mature skin appear brighter, more toned and radiant, while working to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Enriched with 5% glycolic acid, glycerine, hydrolysed silk and liquorice root extract
  • 1 x Golden Haze Face Oil (25ml) - formulated to help plump, soothe and hydrate the skin, this intensive oil combines 9 luxurious botanical oils alongside vitamin F, working to promote a smoother, firmer complexion
  • 1 x Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream (15ml) - formulated with light-diffusing White Diamond Powder and designed to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while illuminating the delicate eye area. Enriched with peptides, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), avocado oil, silk amino acids, along with red sorrel flower extract, and cucumber seed extract

How to use:
Liquid Gold:
  • Apply Liquid Gold every alternate evening after cleansing
  • Moisten a cotton pad with five drops of the solution and apply to face, neck and decolletage
  • Leave Liquid Gold to work on its own and avoid following with other serums or creams, as this may alter its efficiency
  • In the event your skin is slightly sensitive, you may apply your preferred moisturiser or serum once your skin is touch dry
  • It is normal for you to experience a tingling sensation for a few minutes after application, this will soon dissipate
Golden Haze Face Oil:
  • Apply oil evenly over the face, neck and decolletage
  • Apply morning and/or night after serums and after or before a moisturiser
  • Can also be mixed with oil-based foundation for a super dewy finish
Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream:
  • Apply to clean, dry skin
  • Using the cooling applicator tip, glide a small amount of cream along and around the orbital bone
  • Gently massage in an outward direction

QVC Price £100.00
TSV Price: £39.98
P&P £3.95

Excuse me, what's the point of your posting? I have already copied the TSV text, there is no need for a double posting.

If you were to buy the items individually, (excluding the Liquid Gold) directly from Alpha-H.com you’d pay £99

Liquid Gold (200ml; supersize) - £82 cost £19.90
Golden Haze Face Oil (25ml) - £40 direct cost £9.71
Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream (15ml) - £59 direct cost £14.32

Total £181 cost £43.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices & showing price of TSV & postage.

I thought Tom had gone off to write a book. He is a loss to the brand though. He was of course upset at Michelle’s death but it would have been a nice tribute to her and her business if he hadn’t scarpered with unseemly haste. After all, Michelle did a lot for his profile and career.

I thought Tom had gone off to write a book. He is a loss to the brand though. He was of course upset at Michelle’s death but it would have been a nice tribute to her and her business if he hadn’t scarpered with unseemly haste. After all, Michelle did a lot for his profile and career.
I know that Tom worked/works for the BBC as a scriptwriter, he has written a lot of Doctors episodes.

I agree. Tom & Michelle were both fantastic ambassadors for the brand. I can only assume that Tom felt he couldn't continue representing the brand after Michelle sadly passed away. I'd probably feel the same way too in fairness.
I really liked Tom presenting 😊sadly I can’t find him on social media anymore I hope he’s doing ok.

Latest posts

Back