26.9 KB · Views: 125
  • Alpha H TSV 3.jpg
    Alpha H TSV 3.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Alpha H TSV 4.jpg
    Alpha H TSV 4.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 129
What a boring tsv.

They've got new products and double up the liquid gold and repeat the eye complex. Could have made it more exciting with 1 liquid gold, the new essence, cleansing balm and the cream (that cream is the highlight of the tsv to me).

My skin loves it! It's a shame there's no melting cleansing balm in the TSV, I'd like to try that. Alpha-H are heavily promoting it on SM.
Try the Alpha H website. They do a 'try me' where you pick 5 items from a list for £42. The moisturisers are 30ml size, usually a couple of cleansers, serums and eye product. Worth a look-see 😊

Tom was really good but there are so few shows now that I never seem to catch one. I occasionally look online to see what’s in stock. This is a good range for me - it actually improved my skin. Qvc offer good value tsv’s and I like the look of this one. Can’t have too much liquid gold. I’m just unsure of shelf life if anyone knows?

Tom was really good but there are so few shows now that I never seem to catch one. I occasionally look online to see what’s in stock. This is a good range for me - it actually improved my skin. Qvc offer good value tsv’s and I like the look of this one. Can’t have too much liquid gold. I’m just unsure of shelf life if anyone knows?
it state on alpha h website

"
Every Alpha-H product stipulates a PAO (period after opening) date on the packaging. The recommended PAO date is denoted by an open jar symbol. Any unopened products have a shelf life of 3 years.

If you would like to know the specific date of a product that you have purchased, please complete the batch number / enquiry form on our website"

Alpha-H Liquid Gold 4 Piece Skincare Collection

QVC Price £110.00
Todays Special Value Price £43.98
P&P £4.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

It's time to celebrate, because you've just hit the skincare jackpot with this four-piece Liquid Gold Collection! Showcasing the exclusive launch of Liquid Gold Overnight Repair Cream, as well as Absolute Eye Complex and a duo of iconic Liquid Gold. Offering you 24-hour skincare for both day and night, this collection is your key to radiant, lifted-looking skin that appears toned and youth-boosted. Get ready to go for gold!
*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually, (excluding the Absolute Eye Complex) directly from Alpha-H.com, you’d pay £126.90. So, to get the entire collection for our Today’s Special Value price of just £43.98 you’re saving £78.97.
In with the new – we love bringing you fresh new formulas that we know you'll adore, which is why we're so excited to present Liquid Gold Overnight Repair Cream. Working to hydrate and smooth your skin as you sleep, it helps you wake up to a firmer, more radiant complexion. Simply dreamy!
Gold standard – Alpha-H's beloved Liquid Gold is a skincare icon for a reason – it's a powerful, revitalising lotion that works to give dull skin a real boost, as well as working to tackle fine lines and wrinkles. That's why we've doubled it in this collection, giving you a glow-getting complexion that's twice as nice!
Eyes on the prize – included in this set is Alpha-H's Absolute Eye Complex, expertly formulated for your delicate eye area to help gently resurface, lift and plump its appearance, giving it a youthful look you'll simply love. Just pat it on every day and discover how magical the results can be!
Stock up on your favourite skincare – we're pretty sure you'll fall head over heels for this incredible Alpha-H collection, which is why we're giving you the opportunity to get these formulas again in X days' time, all at today's incredible price.
Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Liquid Gold Overnight Repair Cream (50ml) – a powerful overnight treatment that works to reduce visible signs of ageing and deeply hydrate skin, plumping the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps to give your complexion a firmed, radiant finish. Enriched with hydroxy acids, vitamin C, retinol H10, triple ceramide complex and aromatic blue tansy
  • 2 x Liquid Gold (100ml) - a powerful revitalising lotion that helps dull, tired and more mature skin appear brighter, more toned and radiant, while working to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Enriched with 5% glycolic acid, glycerine, hydrolysed silk and liquorice root extract
  • 1 x Absolute Eye Complex (30ml) - designed to be applied around the eye contours, this fantastic formula helps to plump and smooth the feel of the skin, working to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Enriched with cucumber extract, hibiscus flower extract, pomegranate extract and olive leaf extract

A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually, (excluding the Absolute Eye Complex) directly from Alpha-H.com, you’d pay £126.90.

Liquid Gold Overnight Repair Cream (50ml) – £47 direct cost £13.66
2 x Liquid Gold (100ml) - £39.95 each cost £11.61 each
Absolute Eye Complex (30ml) - £36.50 RRP direct for 15ml (currently on offer at £18.25) so used SCW price of £38 cost £11.05

Total RRP £164.90 cost £47.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

Latest posts

Back