AM I .......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is Del Boy due on a cruise soon?🛳👅

(sorry poor taste but I couldn’t resist in view of her crass comments as per Vienna’s post - we all remember it well).

It’s not poor taste really when you consider that she’ll use everyone and everything to make a sale, and if anyone is going through suffering or loss, it doesn’t make a blind bit of difference to her.........kerching!

The trilby is a step too far but I quite like the boots with the dress! Though JC is probably at the upper age that could rock it..?
I agree with you...I think the addition of the black boots turn what looks really frumpy in the still pictures worn with kitten heels, into a fairly decent look. Dunno about the hat either, not many people would get away with it, the model does, but if I saw her in the street I'd think "poser"!

JK on the Ruth L show had a scalloped hem magenta dress with snake skin boots. Well I suppose it detracts from the spaniel ears.

JK on the Ruth L show had a scalloped hem magenta dress with snake skin boots. Well I suppose it detracts from the spaniel ears.
I assume it's now all her own hair because the extensions were a couple of years ago, at least. I also assume the 'edgy' tousled look is achieved with the Dyson Airwrap or maybe by just putting her head under a hand drier in the ladies.

Brissles - your post has just added to my sorrow for the planet. I have to switch off so many times because I get overwhelmed by all the cruelty & destruction caused by humans. I really try my best with my choices of cosmetics, household products & clothing but it's a minute drop in a vastly polluted ocean.

I agree. Feeling smug however because I 'got' (ugh) a nice pair of pre owned, loved & used but clean, cream gloves from the dump shop yesterday, aka recycling centre. Who needs John lewis when you've got the dump? The very same. Actually, Mr B got them for me. Probs cost about 20p. And they are really good quality, with Spandex! so a nice snug, stretchy fit. I can tell that they are out of Granny's drawers, (Shopps!) They have that lovely clean but old, scented liner/pomander smell. I expect they were a lot of money in terms of the RPI when she had them. Wearing now as I get REALLY COLD fingers. I need a poshish but fun Granny in my life....sigh....

Brissles - your post has just added to my sorrow for the planet. I have to switch off so many times because I get overwhelmed by all the cruelty & destruction caused by humans. I really try my best with my choices of cosmetics, household products & clothing but it's a minute drop in a vastly polluted ocean.
Oh it is, but
I assume it's now all her own hair because the extensions were a couple of years ago, at least. I also assume the 'edgy' tousled look is achieved with the Dyson Airwrap or maybe by just putting her head under a hand drier in the ladies.
Or sticking wet hair out of car window (when other is driving) Not that I ever did that on a 'meet the Sister of Bf' date . Big sisters 2 year old at the New Years Day Meal: " Why haven't you brushed your hair?" Me: Because I have a hangover darling. happy New year. Yes, really. I have natural curls so probably resembled the Glam rockers pre Frizz Ease/Stig of the dump.

Is Del Boy due on a cruise soon?🛳👅

(sorry poor taste but I couldn’t resist in view of her crass comments as per Vienna’s post - we all remember it well).

Hope so.

I might think tosser (or the female equivalent)
I think that far too much these days.

I thought that the other day.
🐱 My claws are out, Ickle Claire is on a Kim & Co hour & she's wearing a plastic, sorry pleather, skirt & jacket. IMO she looks dreadful, not least because the colour's too drab for her, however, what looks really awful is the horizontal line that appears across the skirt every time she bends her legs - tight shapewear?

🐱 My claws are out, Ickle Claire is on a Kim & Co hour & she's wearing a plastic, sorry pleather, skirt & jacket. IMO she looks dreadful, not least because the colour's too drab for her, however, what looks really awful is the horizontal line that appears across the skirt every time she bends her legs - tight shapewear?
God what a horrible outfit! Saw the model wearing the black version and she looked almost as bad as Claire 'cause she's slim so it hung like an old rubbish sack. Claire, well what ever possesed her to wear that for the show? Does she not have access to a mirror. It clung to every lump and bump and made her look overweight when she isn't. The pale and drab colours made her looked washed out. Just a horrible outfit!

God what a horrible outfit! Saw the model wearing the black version and she looked almost as bad as Claire 'cause she's slim so it hung like an old rubbish sack. Claire, well what ever possesed her to wear that for the show? Does she not have access to a mirror. It clung to every lump and bump and made her look overweight when she isn't. The pale and drab colours made her looked washed out. Just a horrible outfit!

I think there is an element of cruelty in what they make available for a show for the presenters to wear!
It now seems mandatory for presenters to pick from what's going to be available during the day (or the hour if it's a specific fashion show). Mostly the sizes are small (size 10) and medium (size 12). If there are presenters needing larger sizes, there could be even less choice... or they have to demonstrate how "flexible" the sizing is.

Given that QVC's sizing is all over the place anyway, it's anyone's guess as to whether the wearer will look like a sausage or be drowned by the item. I suppose it's marginally easier for the presenters at the lower end of the size scale as they can do what Jill Franks has been copped doing and have strategically placed bulldog clips to make the garment look somewhat fitted.

I think there is an element of cruelty in what they make available for a show for the presenters to wear!
It now seems mandatory for presenters to pick from what's going to be available during the day (or the hour if it's a specific fashion show). Mostly the sizes are small (size 10) and medium (size 12). If there are presenters needing larger sizes, there could be even less choice... or they have to demonstrate how "flexible" the sizing is.

Given that QVC's sizing is all over the place anyway, it's anyone's guess as to whether the wearer will look like a sausage or be drowned by the item. I suppose it's marginally easier for the presenters at the lower end of the size scale as they can do what Jill Franks has been copped doing and have strategically placed bulldog clips to make the garment look somewhat fitted.
I didn't hang around long enough to hear if she said she chose to wear this combination of dreary colours but it wasn't her best look.

Fibby's on with Ruth Langsford, she looks like she should be down on the farm. RL's in a bomber jacket (animal print ) & high heels but doesn't look like Sandy from Grease.

Latest posts

Back