Amanda Holden

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
is clearly overdosing on Botox ! She's on a small segment with Julia, flogging the metal storage cases. Blimey, her eyes are beginning to look like Jocelyn Wildenstein (the cat woman).
All very well trying to hold back the ravages of time, but when your eyes start to disappear, its time to take stock.

is clearly overdosing on Botox ! She's on a small segment with Julia, flogging the metal storage cases. Blimey, her eyes are beginning to look like Jocelyn Wildenstein (the cat woman).
All very well trying to hold back the ravages of time, but when your eyes start to disappear, its time to take stock.

Positively immobile, which is a shame because once upon a time she had a lovely face. If someone stops all the Botox & fillers does their former face return?

She’s only in her late 40’s. What will she do to preserve her youthful looks in her 50’s and 60’s ?

She’s only in her late 40’s. What will she do to preserve her youthful looks in her 50’s and 60’s ?

Really!!! I would have put her in the same age bracket as me which would be another few years on. She needs to get on the decleor and alpha h lol.

CC

When will these women ever learn that facelifts and fake breasts are a turn off? The most beautiful celebrities are the ones that grow old gracefully. In fact I think a lot of the best looking women improve with age.

Ojon Dennis' mum at 80 looks amazing in the short video they're running during the Tweak'd TSV presentations.

Ojon Dennis' mum at 80 looks amazing in the short video they're running during the Tweak'd TSV presentations.

Just had a look at her & she looks fab. As with everything else that's physical about us our skin is determined by genetics & affected by lifestle. There are some parts, hands & feet, you can't do much about & even though my upper arms are slim & I've always exercised they are starting to look quilted. I like people who have enthusiasm & smile, faces that are Botoxed & filled just seem to crease a bit when their owner attempts an expression.

Unfortunately (or not?) when these get to 60 plus there will be NO ONE on this earth would won’t have had work done. When I see lovely young girls having work done I never see an improvement and it seems to be come addictive. Men seem to be as bad now.

One only hopes that technics improve as some of the zlebs who have spent a fortune look awful so what chance has Jaynize getting it done for two and six in the local shopping centre.

Frightening that nail bars and hairdressers are getting folk to come in with their bags of needles to inject young girls between gels and cut n colours.

:mysmilie_466::mysmilie_13:

My local hairdressers/beauty salon have a guy who comes in once a month to do botox on people. I`ve no idea what his qualifications are (if any) and I once asked how many of her customers actually have it done and she told me I`d be surprised at just how many do.
It isn`t something I`d ever bother with but my sister has regular botox in hospital. She has a neurological disease which has disabled her and causes her very painful spasms and her face twists, her eyes close, she can`t see and her mouth droops when she has one of her attacks and she can`t see or speak. Her body also goes into spasm and her legs and arms twist causing her great pain.
She`s also undergoing chemo for cancer and the drugs in her chemo means her spasms have worsened and she was praying they wouldn`t stop her botox and thankfully they haven`t.
Her botox is administered by a Doctor and under medical conditions but when I hear of unqualified quacks doing botox, collagen injections and other invasive techniques it baffles me why people go to them.

This is to Retrovertigo. Nothing improves with age. Aged cheese will eventually 'go off.' Very expensive wine will improve, but after a certain amount of time it will be undrinkable. I wonder if you are male or female Retrovertigo.

I have just read about vampire facials where blood is taken from your arm, red and white separated and then injected into your face. Apparently Judge Shirley Ballas is a fan. Can’t be THAT wonderful as she still needs Botox as well.
Who thinks this stuff up?

Maybe I’m just behind the times as I’ve neve4 heard of it.

I have just read about vampire facials where blood is taken from your arm, red and white separated and then injected into your face. Apparently Judge Shirley Ballas is a fan. Can’t be THAT wonderful as she still needs Botox as well.
Who thinks this stuff up?

Maybe I’m just behind the times as I’ve neve4 heard of it.

I'm behind the times as well. Was it started by a Kartrashian?

Vienna, that is so awful, poor girl to go through all of that. I wish her, & you, all the best.

Latest posts

Back