Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Amanda Wakeley Baguette Costner Shoulder Bag

Amanda Wakeley.jpg

Amanda Wakeley The Baguette Costner Medium Flap-Over Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 183760
QVC Price £300.00
Todays Special Value Price £229.98
P&P £4.95

Currently only available at QVC, the Baguette Costner shoulder bag from Amanda Wakeley is crafted from premium textured leather and features a medium flap-over design with an adjustable shoulder strap. Complete with a signature keyring, this versatile bag will add style and practicality to your everyday life, with space to store all your must-haves and a design that will update any outfit.

Take it anywhere - this bag’s handy flap-over design and magnetic fastening gives you easy access to all your must-haves when you’re on the go, making it a chic everyday essential. Its neat size also makes it ideal for taking you from day to night, so you won’t need to keep switching up your bags.

It’s all in the details - polished metal hardware and whipstitch details on the strap make this bag an eye-catching addition to your collection that will give your look a premium touch whenever you take it out and about.

Your style, your look - choose from either a weaved design or python leather for a look to suit your style perfectly. Choose from Natural Python or Indigo & Tan Python for a classic snakeskin look, Papaya Python or Acid Python for a modern twist on a classic, or Gold Weaved or Silver Weaved for a chic texture you’ll love.

Spread the cost of style - select the Easy Pay option to spread the cost of this bag in three interest-free instalments – just another reason to treat yourself to a bit of luxury.

Inner pockets: 1 x zip, 1 x slip
Outer: 100% leather; lining: 60% flax, 40% cotton
Magnetic and zip fastenings
Bag (h x w x d): 13cm x 27cm x 12cm (5.1” x 10.6” x 4.7”)
Strap drop: 14cm - 23cm (5.5” - 9”)

Colour options:

Indigo & Tan Python
Natural Python
Papaya Python
Silver Weaved
Gold Weaved
Acid Python

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.183760

Oh my word Jill Franks at midnight all over Amanda Wakeley, she was positively hero worshiping her, so embarrassing.
I don’t get it she may well be a very nice person, I don’t know her, but I take it she designs bags and clothing.
It’s not like she’s saving the planet, endangered animals or curing all illnesses.
As for Jill every bag she just loved, I don’t believe it, me I didn’t like any.

Oh my word Jill Franks at midnight all over Amanda Wakeley, she was positively hero worshiping her, so embarrassing.
I don’t get it she may well be a very nice person, I don’t know her, but I take it she designs bags and clothing.
It’s not like she’s saving the planet, endangered animals or curing all illnesses.
As for Jill every bag she just loved, I don’t believe it, me I didn’t like any.

Funny how Jill always gets herself the shift where 'proper' designers are flogging their wares ! I agree, she was embarrassing herself with the continuing fawning. "Oh we're so alike" - er no you're not Franks. She treats them all as though they've been mates for life - or at least wishes they had. You could put Franks in the most expensive designer clothing, and she'd still look like she's walked out of Primark. (sorry thats an insult to Primark, swap that for QVC)

I can’t understand the prices of any of the designer handbags, just because they have someone’s name attached to them. I would never spend those sorts of prices on a bag when they cost more than my winter heating bills, but we’re all different.

And how they can charge nearly £230 for a small bag that is made especially for QVC beggars belief, but I’ve no doubt that many customers will snap them up so that they can say “I’ve got a designer bag.”

I would'nt part with a tenner for one of those hideous bags....The luxury "whip stitching" looks like one of those "sewing cards" for 5 year olds where they sew wool or raffia through large holes on a bit of cardboard! The yellow one is particularly disgusting but they all look cheap!

she does lovely clothes but not keen on the reptile over styled handbags she designs less is more in my book!

Apologies to those who live in London, but on my rare visits to the capital, I see all sorts wearing all sorts and carrying all sorts - that no one would dare wear in my part of the UK. So I can imagine those in London - with money, would probably think nothing of paying this and more for a handbag.

What an awful bag and so overpriced.

My thoughts too! I can’t fathom who thought this would sell in hundreds (or is it thousands). All colour options in my mind are dreadful and agree the raffia effect is reminiscent of primary school crafting afternoons in the 1970s. Sorry for being so negative but this is a truly awful creation.

Apologies to those who live in London, but on my rare visits to the capital, I see all sorts wearing all sorts and carrying all sorts - that no one would dare wear in my part of the UK. So I can imagine those in London - with money, would probably think nothing of paying this and more for a handbag.

Bet Jill Franks has bought it

Yes, I bet she has a room full of 'designer' bags that she's never paid full price for, she's either got a huge discount or been given it.

I bought a AW TSV some time ago and was very pleased with it but not sure I should have paid the price! I did not see a live airing of this TSV but looking at the images there was no point.I do not like snake prints and the other finishes? Well what are they like?I would not think this one would have universal appeal?

Latest posts

Back