Amanda Wakely

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Working on the six degrees of separation theory I know her & for someone whose background gave her every advantage she's very down to earth. I suppose this was to be expected for high end fashion companies & the ripples in a pool will affect many.

Because David bails her out each time is starts to fail

The husband has got his fingers in just about every pie going. Incl mental health awareness with the younger royals, has aligned himself to Captain Tom's charity, - and every time there's an opportunity to get a photo opp, he's there. I find it astonishing that being such a mediocre football player in recent times has managed to accrue the fame, money and adulation he's had heaped upon him. At least we're not subjected to his squeaky voice which is a Godsend.

Bet you are like me waiting for ‘the Wedding’! Not! I find the whole Beckham clan nauseating and why the Billionaire future Father in Law has not taken eldest son to task about his prospects or rather lack of them, who knows.

It never fails to amaze me that parents who have worked their fingers to the bone together with a few lucky breaks and are fairly wealthy allow their offspring to do nothing other than party, spend money and have a massive SM presence.

I know a few of them have set up enterprises funded by Daddy but they never actually work in them just get photographed half naked promoting it until it either hits the skids or they get bored.

Bet you are like me waiting for ‘the Wedding’! Not! I find the whole Beckham clan nauseating and why the Billionaire future Father in Law has not taken eldest son to task about his prospects or rather lack of them, who knows.

I bet he's hoping that his daughter's 'fad' will burn itself out before the wedding takes place ! Brooklyn B is hardly anybody's idea of son-in-law material regardless of wealth. And honestly ? with all her wealth and beauty where the entire world is her oyster, is BB really the best she can do as a potential mate ? - with scratchy looking tatts, a half hearted attempt at a career in photography, and a face full of zits !

The husband has got his fingers in just about every pie going. Incl mental health awareness with the younger royals, has aligned himself to Captain Tom's charity, - and every time there's an opportunity to get a photo opp, he's there. I find it astonishing that being such a mediocre football player in recent times has managed to accrue the fame, money and adulation he's had heaped upon him. At least we're not subjected to his squeaky voice which is a Godsend.
Dumbo David had vocal coaching so we can't even laugh at that now. Cant polish a turd springs to mind.

Amanda made her name in fashion. I bought one of her large bags last year, extremely good quality, such a shame about her business!
I agree. Clearly she doesn't have a husband to continually bail her out. Perhaps the days of the high end designers are numbered, as its only the Chinese and Arabs who can afford to buy !

So on Friday just gone AW was live on QVC at 10pm and there wasnt any mention of what's happened? I was also surprised to see AW live in the studio?

Latest posts

Back