Amanda Wakely

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

About 14/15 years ago when youngest Twirlette was first engaged she bought an AW dress and stole from a catalogue that I used to have - might have been Littlewoods - with the intention of wearing it as her wedding dress. She made the mistake of showing it to her intended and he didn't like it so it was sent back. It was a lovely dress and entirely suited for a wedding dress for someone on a budget I thought.

About 14/15 years ago when youngest Twirlette was first engaged she bought an AW dress and stole from a catalogue that I used to have - might have been Littlewoods - with the intention of wearing it as her wedding dress. She made the mistake of showing it to her intended and he didn't like it so it was sent back. It was a lovely dress and entirely suited for a wedding dress for someone on a budget I thought.

😂 Thats probably why the tradition started of the groom not seeing the dress beforehand - there would never be a frock good enough for him !

I wonder how many Groom's have thought through gritted teeth........ "Good God, WHAT is she wearing" as his bride walks up the aisle towards him 😂

There is an Amanda Wakeley sale on BrandAlley

Latest posts

Back