Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SusieSue

Registered Shopper
For anyone disappointed M&S didn't do their Advent calendar this year Amazon are doing their own version for £59.95.

If you type Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 into the search box that should find it.

It includes Emma Hardie, Elemis, This Works' Nailsinc etc, it has 19 full size products and the rest are 'deluxe samples'

Oh! when I put the post up it was still available as a friend bought one this morning...maybe she got the last one!

Hopefully they restock, there's plenty of time before Christmas yet.

There's an exclusive kit from Emma Hardie, and only available on her website from 18 November.

ESSENTIAL LUXURY COLLECTION​

• £90.00
  • (Individual products Worth £189)

Last edited:
Looks like I was too slow :(
Oh no! I'm so sorry, I signed for the email alert and posted it here as soon as I got it.

I didn't get it the first time and that gave me time to think so by the time it was back in stock I change my mind.

Oh no! I'm so sorry, I signed for the email alert and posted it here as soon as I got it.

I didn't get it the first time and that gave me time to think so by the time it was back in stock I change my mind.
I got the email today to say back in stock 5 minutes after email it had already gone again, oh well perhaps I’ve over shopped lately and it’s a hint!

I got the email today to say back in stock 5 minutes after email it had already gone again, oh well perhaps I’ve over shopped lately and it’s a hint!
Same here and I thought it was a glitch, I went on Amazon the second the email arrived.

Latest posts

Back