Amazon Echo TSV 28/1/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Didn't they have this as a TSV before? Hmmmm ......... QVC seem to be in repeat mode with their TSVs.

Is this that stupid Alexa thing that Lee Holbein couldn't get to work last time it was on? It made me laugh, there he was trying to look all clever + the silly thing wouldn't do a thing he wanted.

We have the Echo Dot, way cheaper , all you get extra on the Echo is a larger speaker , not worth the extra £100 imo

For those of you that have them - what do you use them for that makes your life easier?

For those of you that have them - what do you use them for that makes your life easier?
Countdown, alarm, diary, weather, radio, play list, played some games, went through some of the fun stuff too. I am waiting for the Blackberry dtek60 to come down in price so that I have an android phone which should make it easier to synch.

Interesting article about this in the Daily Mail. Seems a woman in the US owns one and it started ordering stuff from Amazon she had no idea about. Picked up conversations she was having about products, a large dolls house and also its seems ads on TV.

I must be really anti-tech. My radio plays radio and has weather reports (as does TV if I turn it on), my alarm clock does alarm, my 1980's B&O plays my old fave tunes. That's not to say everyone should be like me (dread the thought!!) but personally I don't see the need. What I have works for me. Now, if there's a dog bot that walks the dog (safely) and a clean bot that cleans the house and a dream boat bot that . . . . . :mysmilie_11:

Echo's not for me - yet.

CC

Interesting article about this in the Daily Mail. Seems a woman in the US owns one and it started ordering stuff from Amazon she had no idea about. Picked up conversations she was having about products, a large dolls house and also its seems ads on TV.

Yes, some of the TV ads call her name to wake the one up on the TV, so it would wake yours up as well. And order whatever they order on the TV ads.

I want the Echo dot because I like novelty things. I don't really have much use for it but it would be nice to ask it the time during the night. Apparently you can also ask it to wake you up at a particular time in the morning. Also you can ask it to tell you a joke. I will probably succumb sometime this year

I want the Echo dot because I like novelty things. I don't really have much use for it but it would be nice to ask it the time during the night. Apparently you can also ask it to wake you up at a particular time in the morning. Also you can ask it to tell you a joke. I will probably succumb sometime this year

She is not an IT, she is a HER

Latest posts

Back