Amazon TSV 16/4/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Let Me Walk and Talk You Through It
Let Me Give You The Guided Tour…a bit later…
Let Me Video Call My Mum - Again
Let Me Show You My Flat…
Did I Tell You I was head of everything at Epson (Yes…you did)
Let Me Show You My Pussy
Alexa…what is the weather for today.. Alexa - No Get Stuffed…

Back to the Amazon TSV…Careful which fence you chuck it over..

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• Amazon TSV 1.jpg
    Amazon TSV 1.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Amazon TSV 2.jpg
    Amazon TSV 2.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Amazon TSV 3.jpg
    Amazon TSV 3.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Amazon TSV 4.jpg
    Amazon TSV 4.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Amazon TSV 5.jpg
    Amazon TSV 5.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 59
Let Me Walk and Talk You Through It
Let Me Give You The Guided Tour…a bit later…
Let Me Video Call My Mum - Again
Let Me Show You My Flat…
Did I Tell You I was head of everything at Epson (Yes…you did)
Let Me Show You My Pussy
Alexa…what is the weather for today.. Alexa - No Get Stuffed…

Back to the Amazon TSV…Careful which fence you chuck it over..
you forgot the "what i love about it"

Amazon All-new Fire HD8 Tablet 32GB 12th Gen with Tablet Case Voucher
Item Number: 736697
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £4.95
Take your portable entertainment to a new level with the new Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet. Designed with an eight-inch HD display, as well as 32GB of memory, longer battery life and a faster, updated processor, this vibrant tablet offers enhanced performance for all your day-to-day needs. Whether you're carrying the tablet on the go or using it from the comfort of your own home, it's the perfect modern entertainment hub.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Amazon All-new Fire HD8 Tablet 32GB 12th Gen w/Tablet Case Voucher from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £120 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £69.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £50.04, including the tablet case voucher worth £32.99!

More power, longer battery life - thanks to an updated hexa-core processor, you'll experience better performance with the Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet. It's 30% faster than previous generations of Fire HD with a longer battery life. Enjoy up to enjoy up to 13 hours of reading, browsing the web, listening to music and watching video content.

All your favourite content - stream or download series and films from Prime Video, Netflix, Disney and more. Whether you're looking for BBC iPlayer, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok or NOW, you can find it all through the Amazon Appstore.

Split screen and screen mirroring - want to send an e-mail while joining a Zoom call, or look up a recipe while watching your favourite programme on Prime Video? Well, it's easy. Do more effortlessly using the tablet's split-screen capabilities, and use screen mirroring to project films, photos, apps and more.

Hello Alexa - stay connected with family and friends by asking Alexa to video call your loved ones; or download useful video call apps like Zoom. Make the most of Alexa's capabilities with music and radio, news, weather updates, reminders and so much more.

Parental controls and privacy - whether you're limiting screen times on the kids' profiles, setting educational goals or introducing content restrictions, the parental controls are easy to use and you can protect your privacy too at any time for added peace of mind.

Your Caseable voucher - by purchasing the Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet from QVC, you'll also receive a Caseable voucher. Choose from an array of colour to pick the perfect case and complement your shiny new tablet.

• Amazon Fire HD8 tablet comes with ads

Choose your colour:

• Black
  • Blue
  • Pink

What's in the box?

• 1 x Fire HD 8 Tablet
  • 1 x USBC (2.0 cable)
  • 1 x 5W power adaptor
  • 1 x quick start guide

Had he got a suit on with pink stripey trainers to match his top or was I half asleep???

I always thought Charlie was tall, but I watched one presentation and Lee was towering over him. Later I watched anothe presentation and Charlie was towering over Lee!

It must have been some sort of illusion. but they were both on the same side of the screen, so it wasn't a matter of being nearer the camera making one look bigger. I still haven't worked it out

His usual empty patter. About as much use as a rubber knife on a leather steak.

I’ve never learnt anything from Lee except the fact that he has a mum called Sue, a dog that wanders round his apartment, what the weather’s like or the fact he takes photos on a plane.

When I need any computer advice, or a heads up as to what to buy, I ask my son or my OH. They’re both excellent with technology and also explain everything fully in language that I can understand.

He has done the same tedious, empty of substance ME-ME routine since he took over from Tim Goodwin. Tim was a tad pompous, but he presented the technology stuff very knowledgeably, and added in to that with really good people like Keith Tomlin and others who genuinely enhanced the demonstrations. This guy, Lee, showboats his way through a demo. Not actually demoing anything at all other than a few seconds on this and a few seconds on that. Presumably, that is what QVC wants. as he has hung around like a bad aroma for years now. They must also believe their potential technology customers are happy with vacuous and brief, which tells you how little respect they have for the intelligence and buying needs of them.

Had he got a suit on with pink stripey trainers to match his top or was I half asleep???
He looked like a box of Quality Street. If only a real box had stood in for him.

I always thought Charlie was tall, but I watched one presentation and Lee was towering over him. Later I watched anothe presentation and Charlie was towering over Lee!

It must have been some sort of illusion. but they were both on the same side of the screen, so it wasn't a matter of being nearer the camera making one look bigger. I still haven't worked it out

Latest posts

Back