Amazon TSV 5/3/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JFB

Registered Shopper
Hi does anyone know please when the next Amazon TSV is. I need a new Fire TV cube. I got mine for £72 on QVC, but they're over £100 now and £109 on Amazon. Not that great but useful for turning an old TV into a proper smart TV (can't use a fire stick). Thank you

Hi does anyone know please when the next Amazon TSV is. I need a new Fire TV cube. I got mine for £72 on QVC, but they're over £100 now and £109 on Amazon. Not that great but useful for turning an old TV into a proper smart TV (can't use a fire stick). Thank you

it could be just in todays top tech hours so could be anytime but the price on that goes up & down like a yoyo so best to keep checking

Amazon is running some discounts at the moment on Alexa including the Fire TV cube £80, so have bought there

Attachments

• Amazon TSV 1.jpg
    Amazon TSV 1.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 102
  • Amazon TSV 2.jpg
    Amazon TSV 2.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Amazon TSV 3.jpg
    Amazon TSV 3.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 90
  • Amazon TSV 4.jpg
    Amazon TSV 4.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Amazon TSV 5.jpg
    Amazon TSV 5.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 100
Fail to see the point in these things seeing as most TVs of the last 2-3 years can host up most of the apps to consume Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ etc etc, to the point more recent ones also have the same voice capabilities. Pass.

Fail to see the point in these things seeing as most TVs of the last 2-3 years can host up most of the apps to consume Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ etc etc, to the point more recent ones also have the same voice capabilities. Pass.
But if you don't have a smart TV then they are useful.

But if you don't have a smart TV then they are useful.
Think even the most bargain bin of Argos brands have some form of "smart" capability these days, but alas these things are merely a concept to lure you into the ecosystem of Amazon so they can silently purvey and create what folk may wish to watch or buy. Granted buying one by opening your wallet it is a conscious choice, or is it?

At least the difference with a smart TV with a range of apps is that the vendor, be it Samsung, Bush, JVC, Toshiba etc just provide a range of apps, and as such you arent overly driven to one company's will.

Not to mention I find that Lee Holbein guy somewhat insufferable - he's capable of putting me off something that I actually think is good. Even a PC World salesperson delivers more conviction and that's saying something!

Think even the most bargain bin of Argos brands have some form of "smart" capability these days, but alas these things are merely a concept to lure you into the ecosystem of Amazon so they can silently purvey and create what folk may wish to watch or buy. Granted buying one by opening your wallet it is a conscious choice, or is it?

At least the difference with a smart TV with a range of apps is that the vendor, be it Samsung, Bush, JVC, Toshiba etc just provide a range of apps, and as such you arent overly driven to one company's will.

Not to mention I find that Lee Holbein guy somewhat insufferable - he's capable of putting me off something that I actually think is good. Even a PC World salesperson delivers more conviction and that's saying something!

I bought an Amazon Alexa tablet, I felt like I had sold my soul to Amazon with what it would and wouldn't allow me to do downloading and using apps etc.

I bought another tablet and use the Amazon tablet as a kitchen timer.

I don't.😕 I do, however, have a Fire TV stick pre-2020 version. It has voice control (rarely used) and it turns my TV on. Go me! 😅😅😅

Amazon All-New Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
Item Number: 720798
QVC Price £36.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £2.95

The all-new third generation Fire TV Stick from Amazon features double the streaming power than its previous generation, allowing you to quickly search and access hundreds of thousands of films and shows in vibrant HD and HDR via Now TV, Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ and more, as well as play millions of songs through your favourite apps and services. With an Alexa Voice Remote for easy navigation, this innovative bundle will take your home entertainment system to new heights, letting you search and discover a wide range of content with a compatible TV.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Amazon All-New Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote directly from Amazon, you’d pay £39.99. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £29.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £7.06.

Super-fast streaming
- constantly struggling to find the next new show to binge? The easy-to-use Fire TV Home Screen enables you to search across multiple streaming services including channels and apps all in one go, making streaming simple and intuitive for you and your family.

Content at your fingertips - access your favourites shows plus live news and sport from Now TV, Sky TV, Apple TV, Netflix, Prime Video, Disney and more, as well as must-see programmes for free using YouTube and Pluto TV. With the ability to view a multitude of HD and HDR titles, your home will become a one-stop shop for quality entertainment (subscription fees may apply).

For music fans - enjoy the latest songs and albums from your favourite artists through apps and services such as Amazon Music, Apple Music and Spotify for your listening pleasure (subscription fees may apply).

Plug and play - the sleek, compact design simply plugs into an HDMI port and tucks neatly behind your television at home and away, allowing you to watch your favourite content wherever there is a compatible TV.

At your command - launch and control your content through voice commands while navigating power, volume and mute buttons on your smart TV, soundbar and receiver. Alexa Voice Remote stores everything in the cloud, meaning it continues to get smarter as you speak to it with new skills and voice functionality. Change the volume, pick your show or hit the pause button with voice commands, request for the latest weather and news updates, ask general questions and even check up on your smart home, all from the comfort of your sofa.

Prime members get more - popular channels such as Hayu, ITV Hub, MGM and more are readily available for Prime members to add with no extra apps to download and no cable required! Only pay for the channels you want and cancel at any time.

Contains:

• 1 x Fire TV Stick (3rd generation)
  • 1 x Alexa Voice Remote (2nd generation)
  • 1 x USB cable and power adaptor
  • 1 x HDMI extender
  • 2 x AAA batteries
  • Quick start guide

My youngest daughter is a tech geek. She's doing a stage production degree. The technical side. Lighting and sound etc There is very little she does not know about tech. She was laughing her head off at the price of the fire stick TSV. Its the lowest spec. Its old stock and for a few pounds more you can get the newer one direct from Amazon. ATM they don't have the 4HD on offer but they usually do!

My youngest daughter is a tech geek. She's doing a stage production degree. The technical side. Lighting and sound etc There is very little she does not know about tech. She was laughing her head off at the price of the fire stick TSV. Its the lowest spec. Its old stock and for a few pounds more you can get the newer one direct from Amazon. ATM they don't have the 4HD on offer but they usually do!
Amazon seem to use QVC to offload their old, soon to be discontinued stock and as I suspect QVC's demographic shoppers are not so technically minded they think they are getting a bargain.

Latest posts

Back