Amber The Dog

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I swear, I could watch this on a loop, for about an hour, even with that mad South Afrikaans geezer there.

Amber is so scrummy, and I'm not even that fond of dogs.

http://www.qvcuk.com/video/todaysproducts.html?cm_re=LN-_-OnQVCTV-_-VOTP

Bah! I can't get the link to work. Anyhoo, click on a product call the Furminator(do you see what they did there?) to see what I mean.

Meanwhile...here's an old video with Chuntley hawking the same product.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=watchvideo&item=823731&country=UK

Last edited:
I know, Amber is such a sweetheart!! We once had a retriever, she had the patience of a saint. That's why they make such wonderful guide dogs. Like you, I love to watch the shows with Amber.

dont have a dog but would love amber. so lovely. oh and i really like the presenter hawkins he makes me laugh everytime.:heart:

I've just blubbed. We had to have our Golden Retriever put to sleep 2 weeks ago. She was an absolute darling, She was 13 but acted like a 3 year old until her last day when we knew her time had come.We miss her dreadully

Amber is beautiful but all goldens are. They have the nicest, kindest nature, patience of saints & marvellous with kids. We have had them all through our married life.

Thanks for the link, lovely to see that even though that man drives me mad.:talking:

{{{Lilian}}} :sad:

Amber is a sweetie - I'd love another dog if circumstances were different.

I've just blubbed. We had to have our Golden Retriever put to sleep 2 weeks ago. She was an absolute darling, She was 13 but acted like a 3 year old until her last day when we knew her time had come.We miss her dreadully

Amber is beautiful but all goldens are. They have the nicest, kindest nature, patience of saints & marvellous with kids. We have had them all through our married life.

Thanks for the link, lovely to see that even though that man drives me mad.:talking:

So sorry to hear of your loss lilian, losing a dog is so hard. To grieve is to know you have loved and loved well.

Oh Lilian that's so sad, I really feel for you; losing a much loved pet is so hard.

When I was growing up, a relative of ours had a Golden Retriever; she was the best dog I'd ever known, so gentle. Seeing the link with Amber brought back lovely memories of her.

Last edited:
Thanks. getting better gradually. We hope to have another one spring time. Have our name on a puppy not yet concieved. I have a friend who knows a breeder. This will be our 4th Golden & will be loved as much as the others.:mysmilie_48:

I feel for your loss lilian. We had a retriever for 17 years and still miss him dreadfully, even though he hasn't been with us for several years. He really was our best friend and was such a softie :) I'd love to have another but circumstances don't allow for it right now. Before him we had a white labrador, but he was feisty and very much a man's dog :)

17 !!! Oh Moth thats amazing. But whatever age you lose them they have never been with you long enough have they ?

It was a particularly good age for a retriever, even our vet was amazed he was as old as he was when he was put to sleep. As you say though, it's never long enough.

So sorry to hear about the loss of your darling retriever, Lillian. I agree with everything you have said...they are absolute sweethearts. Sending you warm hugs...:bear:

Sorry to hear of the loss of a much loved pet, Lilian.Sometimes people don't realise how difficult and upsetting it is to loose a pet, they have been your constant companion for so long.I know I lost my little dog years ago now and although I can remember the good times I still feel sad.
Amber is gorgeous, just can't watch that man with her!

I know, Amber is such a sweetheart!! We once had a retriever, she had the patience of a saint. That's why they make such wonderful guide dogs. Like you, I love to watch the shows with Amber.

She's just soooo lovely, I literally just wanna squeeze her through my Tv.

Sorry for your loss, I know how important pets are in peoples lives and when they are gone it can be as devastating-sometimes even more-than human loss, for some.

Glad the link brought you a smile, along with the tear.

{{{Lilian}}} :sad:

Amber is a sweetie - I'd love another dog if circumstances were different.

She is gorgeousity iself!

Sorry to hear of the loss of a much loved pet, Lilian.Sometimes people don't realise how difficult and upsetting it is to loose a pet, they have been your constant companion for so long.I know I lost my little dog years ago now and although I can remember the good times I still feel sad.
Amber is gorgeous, just can't watch that man with her!

Co-sign.

Latest posts

Back