Ammolite Watch and Jewellery with Ken POD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Babs

Registered Shopper
Has anyone gone for this Ammolite Watch, I liked when the late great Steve Whately presented it with Ken way back when, so I just wondered if anyone has gone for this.

:60:

Aw it reminds me so much of Steve

According to Ken, IW have been sitting on the last of this stock for almost a year, so they could bring it to this show :confused:

They go back to it that often, that I've not seen much of the other Ammolite on offer

Lovely to see Ken back :heart:

I was worried when someone posted that Ammolite was no longer in the brands list a while back (then I couldn't find it either) so I'm delighted to see him back.

I don't have this one, but I do have one bought a few years ago that's quite similar - rectangular, but without the 'ribbing' either end - and it's lovely. Even David has pinched it to wear on a few occasions and he almost never wears a watch! It needs a new battery (so do all my watches :rolleyes: ) but it's something I keep forgetting to do. :blush:

Sorry I'm not buying today Ken, but I have so much of the 'best of the best' both in 18ct gold and platinum, including the column pendant and earrings, that I have all I could ever wear!

Ideal World proves again how it can go from the ridiculous to the sublime. :thanks:

Latest posts

Back