Ana De Costa Jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ilovelulu

Registered Shopper
Actually quite liking this range, prices seem quite reasonable and the stuff is a bit different. Got the lace style ring in my basket as we speak, the price is really good and I've been looking for a simple silver ring that isnt too fussy!

Actually quite liking this range, prices seem quite reasonable and the stuff is a bit different. Got the lace style ring in my basket as we speak, the price is really good and I've been looking for a simple silver ring that isnt too fussy!

That's gorgeous! Just flipped over and started watching the recording to catch up (was going to watch later but thought I'd better take a look). Good price. Hope it lives up to your expectations. Rather like the fan pendant ... looks just romantic enough. And the Art Deco flower pendant as OTO - lovely ... too late for that, it sold out. Wow, the fan bracelet is beautiful ... :happy:

And the Art Deco flower pendant as OTO - lovely ... too late for that, it sold out. :happy:
Except it isn't Art Deco it's Art Nouveau :smirk: What a stupid mistake which I hope was down to QVC and not the designer because if she doesn't know the difference....:rolleyes:
Ana De Costa Collection Art Deco Flower Pendant Sterling Silver

Except it isn't Art Deco it's Art Nouveau :smirk: What a stupid mistake which I hope was down to [URL="http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx[/IMG][/URL]

Q by the look of it PPC:

Since graduating in 2005, Ana has clearly demonstrated that she is a rising talent, and a name to watch closely within jewellery design. Her designs are influenced by her travels, in particularly the Orient and her Latin heritage, and the rich decadence of the Art Noveau period. As a dedicated Colourist, she designs for the beautiful, vibrant stones she selects. It is this use of colour, and the way that she chooses to encase the stone with luxurious gold that clearly demonstrates her natural talent and bohemian sense of style.

Except it isn't Art Deco it's Art Nouveau :smirk: What a stupid mistake which I hope was down to QVC and not the designer because if she doesn't know the difference....:rolleyes:
Ana De Costa Collection Art Deco Flower Pendant Sterling Silver

Surely it's QVC as they often misspell names and titles (seems like a lot lately). A bit embarrassing when the presenter has to correct it on air. She referred to it as Art Nouveau but the details had it as Art Deco. It wasn't corrected as it wasn't on long ... sold out quickly. :nod:

Latest posts

Back