..... and now Anne's Mrs annoying!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
What is it with these presenters lately, so up themselves! Jemma on MB just said that you get the boxes with their deodorants & joked that she herself was obsessed with packaging. Anne gave a sneer & sarcastically said 'yes we've heard that throughout the day so far.' Jemma laughed awkwardly. Where are all the nice presenters?

What is it with these presenters lately, so up themselves! Jemma on MB just said that you get the boxes with their deodorants & joked that she herself was obsessed with packaging. Anne gave a sneer & sarcastically said 'yes we've heard that throughout the day so far.' Jemma laughed awkwardly. Where are all the nice presenters?
They all left years ago.

Q's fb page shows complaints about her attitude. These tat peddlers are so ignorant.

I love that packaging & have a cotton bag from MB with a very similar design. I used the brand for years, my mum introduced to it & Aqua Manda perfume when I was in my teens, however, since my quest for palm oil free products became evangelical I haven't bought any. Hopefully they'll stay true to the promise on their website to deal with the issue this year & I'll return.

Jemma did say the night before she had been told in her ear to stop talking about the boxes and move on!

Jemma did say the night before she had been told in her ear to stop talking about the boxes and move on!
That's rich considering the rubbish the tat peddlers come out with. So either they're so important they don't get corrected or they do & choose to ignore the directors. What a shambles.

The presents still there are the ones who know they’re on to a good thing, freebie city at QVC. Since the onset of Social Media and the influx of the all things QVC lovers, who’ve convinced the presenters that they’re something they’re not which is likeable, professional and employable anywhere other than QVC, the place has absolutely no standards or respect for their customer. The presenters also have free reign and get away with being the worse shop assistants know to man.

I agree. Social media has been a curse on QVC, the presenters have revelled in the 'compliments' from gullible viewers, and its all about 'read my blog - get me on Instagram - or contact me on Twatter" now, its all about the presenters.

Before all this rubbish took off and got out of hand, I used to cringe at some of the telephone calls, -in the day when that was the only way of communicating with the studio, but now I wish those days would come back !

I'm disappointed to hear about this. I like Jemma as a guest, and I like Anne as one of the few presenters not glued to iPad and constantly going on about blogs and me-me-me.

One minute, when it's a threadbare TSV, they are going on and on about the presentation (bag or box)... next minute it's just about the products.

It sounds like Jemma may have ignored repeated requests to put a sock in it about the boxes... and then Anne's been told to tell her off. We'll never know the full story, I'm sure.

Latest posts

Back