And then there were none

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamondgirl

Now a Gran to Olivia May
Saw a watch on the sky channel,took the number down and went into Rocks and placed it in my basket with the other items I have there.That was earlier today.Now its not there???
Live help told me I only had an hour to check it out.So no watch as they have sold out.:(

Oh, bad luck! That's happened to most of us at some time or another.

Rocks, if you're reading this, please put something on the basket page of the website, advising customers that items will be removed from baskets after one hour if not checked out. I think that would save a lot of disappointed customers!

Oh, bad luck! That's happened to most of us at some time or another.

Rocks, if you're reading this, please put something on the basket page of the website, advising customers that items will be removed from baskets after one hour if not checked out. I think that would save a lot of disappointed customers!

Hi
I did suggest the same thing to live help.I did ask where does it say you only have 1hr to check out and my question was not answered,I just got thank you for your feedback it will be passed on .
I put this thread up to warn anyone else so they do not lose an item from there basket that they really wanted. :)

Hi Diamondgirl,

Sorry about that. I will get something put up on there to say about the 1 hour checkout.

Regards

Sarah

Latest posts

Back