And you thought QVC was just a shopping channel?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I never watch QVC these days but, switching channels, I caught a guy on with the Princess Grace jewellery collection, and recognised him as Phil, the one who sold the Elizabeth Taylor range.
Apparently, Prince Rainier designed the gems he gave his wife and, coincidentally, Richard Burton had the same hidden talent. We are learning so much about these celebrities.
Forget about the library, switch on to QVC to bolster your education and knowledge.
And I never knew Grace Kelly did not like her hands.
Obviously Phil knows his stuff. He is a savvy businessman, it is his job to be able to sell the story behind the jewellery and, consequently, attract sales.
He may enjoy his job, but it is, ultimately, a business. He will have had to acquire the rights to the name, the designs, and this would be costly.
Without the celebrity stories, it is a line of overpriced costume jewellery.

I never watch QVC these days but, switching channels, I caught a guy on with the Princess Grace jewellery collection, and recognised him as Phil, the one who sold the Elizabeth Taylor range.
Apparently, Prince Rainier designed the gems he gave his wife and, coincidentally, Richard Burton had the same hidden talent. We are learning so much about these celebrities.
Forget about the library, switch on to QVC to bolster your education and knowledge.
And I never knew Grace Kelly did not like her hands.
Obviously Phil knows his stuff. He is a savvy businessman, it is his job to be able to sell the story behind the jewellery and, consequently, attract sales.
He may enjoy his job, but it is, ultimately, a business. He will have had to acquire the rights to the name, the designs, and this would be costly.
Without the celebrity stories, it is a line of overpriced costume jewellery.

Phil is the one who did the jacqulien (SP) kennedy collection not elizabeth taylor

And boy did he spin the yarns about that couple whereas we all know every “gift” was becasuse of a guilty conscious when caught playing away from home.

Yeah, buy paste copies of jewellery commemorating one of the most uhappy marriages of all time. And if this really was an accurate facsimile of a Coco Chanel piece you can bet your bottom dollar that Chanel would sue them for copyright infringement. Just cheap tat, expensively marketed.

Latest posts

Back