Andrew Bagley as James Bond?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just seen the trailer for the Gatineau TSV. Anyone else seen Andrew in Paris or is he all mine?

Just noticed it today. Although I don't watch the shows or buy the range I do find him rather sexy. If it comes dowm to it I will arm wrestle you for him!

Just noticed it today. Although I don't watch the shows or buy the range I do find him rather sexy. If it comes dowm to it I will arm wrestle you for him!
Are you sure? I am pretty strong you know!

Today was the first time I saw it. I was watching TV at the same time so I didn't have the sound on on the computer, so I've no idea what it sounded like.

Oh yes, I know he's married, but so are a lot of guys who bat for the other team and I just always get that vibe with him.

Andrew Bagley makes me laugh with his talk of "sophisticated skincare." Look at him! He is all crinkled like a piece of srcunched-up tissue paper! He actually drives a very expensive sports car so must have a lot of money!

Oh yes, I know he's married, but so are a lot of guys who bat for the other team and I just always get that vibe with him.

Stories about him from people behind the scenes married with teenage kids, but likes to be very hands on with the younger models on the shows. All just rumour of course:smirk:

I saw promo last night and didn't feel his voice was right for the voiceover, no impact!

Latest posts

Back