Andi Peters’s Meats

• Thread starter Deleted member 21838
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Herbert? Hubert is it? The man with the Jimmy Edwards moustache and the German shortbreads. Yes, I notice him unwittingly or unwillingly or unwittingly unwillingly becoming their stooge on video. I only wish he was in the studio with two large Munich tarts of custard and shoved one each in both their faces, or in each of Peters’s.

I don't dislike Peters. But I do dislike Dale.
I don’t dislike Dale but I don’t like his presentation style. He’s too smooth and insincere for me and rather patronising toward women. Perhaps his charm works with a particular ‘type’ of woman viewer but not for me.

Andi Peters I find quite amusing, although his sales pitch would never persuade me to buy.

I don’t dislike Dale but I don’t like his presentation style. He’s too smooth and insincere for me and rather patronising toward women. Perhaps his charm works with a particular ‘type’ of woman viewer but not for me.

Andi Peters I find quite amusing, although his sales pitch would never persuade me to buy.
Dale is slimy.

Herbert? Hubert is it? The man with the Jimmy Edwards moustache and the German shortbreads. Yes, I notice him unwittingly or unwillingly or unwittingly unwillingly becoming their stooge on video. I only wish he was in the studio with two large Munich tarts of custard and shoved one each in both their faces, or in each of Peters’s.
If only I could witness that before I die :LOL: :LOL: 🥧🥧 Duke you are very amusing.

CC

Andy Peters obviously pumps up his biceps before every show to demonstrate..... what? Maybe he's really short-stuff and muscular arms compensate. One of the female presenters tried to raise Dale's attractiveness rating by calling him 'Silver Fox'. That was nice of her but she never repeated it. Perhaps he told her not to. Dale doesn't technically have a comb-over, but there's less silver growing on his head than meets the eye. Very artfully done. And I agree. He can be very condescending.

Have to say I am not keen on Franklin selling frocks. Other than appearing in some QVC elasticated nylon monstrosity with doubling up as VW T6 awning capabilities himself, hearing him spouting on about ladies’ gowns terminologies so enthusiastically and so oleaginously, struggles to keep my Findus Double Deckers down. Equally, I wouldn’t want that loud mind wandering Franks woman fronting a men’s pants hour talking about male flaps and unbuttoned front privates areas. Call me old fashioned, but I prefer women hosts presenting womenswear sessions and male ones presenting menswear ones.

I haven’t watched a “fashion” show since pussy was a kitten but I actually preferred the men because they gave more information and seemed more prepared without ridiculous stories. Charlie did annoy me when he talked about wearing things with “our” little pump etc - no Charlie it’s not yours to share!

I suppose like some other household names (including Domestos) that deign to appear on the channel, they get to feel like big stars with probably heaps of supine sycophancy dished up their way. Picking who they want to work with..playing to camera. A contrast to real television, where somebody as in Peters’s case is often seen just banging on badly painted doors in the early mornings giving away other people’s monies.

Latest posts

Back