Angels

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheeky chappie

Registered Shopper
I hopped on to this channel yesterday and they were flogging stuff relating to angels. They were making some very dubious claims about angels and the positive effects they can have on people. No doubt they keep themselves just on the right side of broadcasting laws with the garbage they spout, even so I found it pretty disgusting.

Angels keep you safe, they're constantly around you keeping you safe blah blah blah.

No doubt there were some people in Ukraine that believed in angels ... didn't exactly keep them safe.

I was very shocked yesterday because I was watching Adina try to see one gemstone pyramid and she kept making claims about it such as "it chases your nightmares away", "it helps regulate this and that chakra". And people were apparently buying into that because they were buying the pyramids like crazy.
It's not as bad as the angel issue you brought up, but it shows how Gemporia is now often descending into some dubious esoteric discourse may that be about angels or pyramids. I mean, usually esoteric stores online- and I collect tumblestones so I often buy from them- usually have disclaimers when they make their metaphysical claims about the stones. I personally did not hear Adina state any disclaimer, but I have to trust she must have done at some point.... I hope...

I have rarely heard any presenter explicitly give a disclaimer. If anything, it's the opposite. Like last week, when Lynn Jinks announced that she's now an accredited "crystal healer".

So I fully expect the declarations about gems' alleged powers to get worse. Now it won't just be to buy some irradiated and heated clusters of stones wrapped in gold foil because they're "rare and never to be repeated at this price". Until their next showing, any way.

Now it is going to be "buy these clusters to cure anything and everything from mild flatulence to death."

Latest posts

Back