Ann Dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suki 1

Registered Shopper
Is Ann Dawson married? I only ever hear her mention her 3 sons and her daughter in law who is a QVC model.

Is Ann Dawson married? I only ever hear her mention her 3 sons and her daughter in law who is a QVC model.

His name is Danny, She also talks about her niece & her two small children, Anne loves them but doesn't gush about them when she's on air.

I think her in laws are Italian/live in Italy as she used to talk about visiting them and definitely now has access to a holiday home there as every time I catch her she has either just been or is just going.

I think her in laws are Italian/live in Italy as she used to talk about visiting them and definitely now has access to a holiday home there as every time I catch her she has either just been or is just going.

Yes, I remember some years back she talked quite a bit about loving Italy and lucky to be able to go there as much as she and her family did.

I like Ann, she seem quite normal for a qvc presenter.She talks about her family but in passing,not in a show off way. She sometimes speak about her specal needs brother who she looks after...as the old saying goes and imo Ann has no airs and graces.

I like that Ann only mentions family rarely. I also appreciate the Jill Franks and Jilly Halliday have resisted the trend. I bet QVC are always pressing the presenters to talk family to sound more relatable!

I have noticed that all the presenters are now doing the "with all the easy pays, you can buy more items" spiel. Ann did it a couple of times on the EMU show last night.

I like that Ann only mentions family rarely. I also appreciate the Jill Franks and Jilly Halliday have resisted the trend. I bet QVC are always pressing the presenters to talk family to sound more relatable!

I have noticed that all the presenters are now doing the "with all the easy pays, you can buy more items" spiel. Ann did it a couple of times on the EMU show last night.

They've received the EZP memo. Do any of the male presenters chat about their personal life? I don't know any of the tat peddlers & have no interest in their lives, their families or friends so as a selling point it doesn't work for me.

Ann mentioned her wedding during last night’s Diamonique show with Alison (can’t remember her surname). She described it fondly so I’m guessing she and her hubby are still together.

Ann mentioned her wedding during last night’s Diamonique show with Alison (can’t remember her surname). She described it fondly so I’m guessing she and her hubby are still together.

Did you mean the Saturday evening show I watched that hour but never heard Ann refer to her own wedding just what did she say please? The only wedding as far as I heard was that of her Son’s just before Christmas last year, with a tree in the middle of the room with chocolate hanging on it, the guest had instead of favours.

A Christmas wedding would be lovely - in Barbados :mysmilie_19: Not my wedding you understand, that ship has been and gone.

CC

Did you mean the Saturday evening show I watched that hour but never heard Ann refer to her own wedding just what did she say please? The only wedding as far as I heard was that of her Son’s just before Christmas last year, with a tree in the middle of the room with chocolate hanging on it, the guest had instead of favours.

It was their 24th wedding anniversary at the end of August & her husband is 53, 5 years younger than her.

It was their 24th wedding anniversary at the end of August & her husband is 53, 5 years younger than her.

:mysmilie_471::mysmilie_465::mysmilie_493::mysmilie_505:

Wow I totally missed her mention all that, gosh must have nodded off and didn’t know it.

:mysmilie_471::mysmilie_465::mysmilie_493::mysmilie_505:

Wow I totally missed her mention all that, gosh must have nodded off and didn’t know it.

She didn't & you didn't! I've just got a memory for facts like that & she mentioned them on seperate occasions.

Latest posts

Back