Annabelle Labone leaves Ideal World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
Annabelle Labone has left Ideal World to pursue other interests.

Cheif Executive Mike Hancox said "Annabelle has spent many years with Ideal Shopping and I would like to thank her for her hard work and commitment in developing the Company."

Labone's exit follows Pam Aujla, Commercial Director at Ideal Shopping Direct Plc ho left the business on 20th March 2009, she joined the Company in 2005 and was promoted to Commercial Director and the Board of Directors in July 2008. The Company said they have no plans to replace Aujla.

Annabelle Labone has left*Ideal World*to pursue other interests.

Cheif Executive Mike Hancox said "Annabelle has spent many years with Ideal Shopping and I would like to thank her for her hard work and commitment in developing the Company."

Labone's exit follows Pam Aujla, Commercial Director at Ideal Shopping Direct Plc ho left the business on 20th March 2009, she*joined the Company in 2005 and was promoted to Commercial Director and the Board of Directors in July 2008. The Company said they have no plans to replace Aujla.

Who she?
:6:

Annabelle Labone

What a great name.......I wonder how it's pronounced .....Labone as in give a dog a Labone.....or Laboné as in the opera by Puccini.....or LaBonaay in the "Bo' selecta" stylee :6:

Annabelle Labone

What a great name.......I wonder how it's pronounced .....Labone as in give a dog a Labone.....or Laboné as in the opera by Puccini.....or LaBonaay in the "Bo' selecta" stylee :6:

Who cares. Whoever she is she didn't improve their service.

I'm embarrassed to say that I've never heard of her, so I don't think I'll miss her presence.

Googling reveals that Labone used to work for Littlewoods. Interestingly so did the Mike Hancox, who has decided he can manage without her on board the good ship Ideal....hmmm... sounds as though thereby hangs a tale......

Latest posts

Back