Annasleaze

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cazza

Registered Shopper
Just turned on Q and there she goes again swishing about then says oh I haven’t done my pose yet then pouts and kicks her leg in the air aaaaaahhh please go away woman needless to say I switched off so didn’t even know what she was trying to sell got a bigger head than Humpty Dumpty

Why doesn’t someone in her ear comment that there is no such thing as - WOZ.
And just to add who does she think she is and so disrespectful.
Gok well he knows just what he is doing and this is from the Queen herself - Helene Berman, I aspire to be just like her.

Why doesn’t someone in her ear comment that there is no such thing as - WOZ.
And just to add who does she think she is and so disrespectful.
Gok well he knows just what he is doing and this is from the Queen herself - Helene Berman, I aspire to be just like her.
She must be driving the other presenter’s and guests nuts 🤣

There will be no chastising from the managers as they are total snowflakes and will be totally oblivious to the fact that is not the way people are expected to act at work - yes madam it is your work not a day out with your mates at the local beer garden. imagine more than one of her at the same time!

Employ people using a tick box system and that's what you'll get - not necessarily the best person for the job. Not only that, do they really need to hire a (failed) model, who's a little bit "street" to present a collection overpriced & largely frumpy clothes? If they're trying to appeal to a younger audience, it's gonna fail big time 'cause they'll be too busy following influencers on instagram and tik tok for ideas, and dare I say it - shopping for clothes on the high street (yes,the dreaded high street!) not making themselves a pot of tea and tuning into Q. If by chance they do stumble across it, they'll take one look at the clothes and laugh, take one look at the prices and laugh even louder. No amount of high kicks in a pair of polyester trews, and and her saying "This Michele hope top, isn't usually what I go for, but it's alright to be fair, yeah, it's actually alright, yeah to be fair I'd actually wear this" In the background an Amanda Holden plastic/ neon sign sits on the table in readiness for the next show bearing the legend "Lying cow"!
It's not all about the fashion, of course they have other things to present, but in essence all they're doing is irritating the regular viewers and loyal customers with all this loud, "in your face" sloppy presenting style - it doesn't fit the brand!

Last edited:
There will be no chastising from the managers as they are total snowflakes and will be totally oblivious to the fact that is not the way people are expected to act at work - yes madam it is your work not a day out with your mates at the local beer garden. imagine more than one of her at the same time!
Spot on ,must be hundreds turning off when she comes on.

Has anyone seen the picture that Orphelia has posted on her latest blog on QVC stories? Looks a tad menacing! Don’t they smile in her family?

Employ people using a tick box system and that's what you'll get - not necessarily the best person for the job. Not only that, do they really need to hire a (failed) model, who's a little bit "street" to present a collection overpriced & largely frumpy clothes? If they're trying to appeal to a younger audience, it's gonna fail big time 'cause they'll be too busy following influencers on instagram and tik tok for ideas, and dare I say it - shopping for clothes on the high street (yes,the dreaded high street!) not making themselves a pot of tea and tuning into Q. If by chance they do stumble across it, they'll take one look at the clothes and laugh, take one look at the prices and laugh even louder. No amount of high kicks in a pair of polyester trews, and and her saying "This Michele hope top, isn't usually what I go for, but it's alright to be fair, yeah, it's actually alright, yeah to be fair I'd actually wear this" In the background an Amanda Holden plastic/ neon sign sits on the table in readiness for the next show bearing the legend "Lying cow"!
It's not all about the fashion, of course they have other things to present, but in essence all they're doing is irritating the regular viewers and loyal customers with all this loud, "in your face" sloppy presenting style - it doesn't fit the brand!
If the clothes are rubbish it doesn't matter who presents them.

Just turned on Q and there she goes again swishing about then says oh I haven’t done my pose yet then pouts and kicks her leg in the air aaaaaahhh please go away woman needless to say I switched off so didn’t even know what she was trying to sell got a bigger head than Humpty Dumpty
She is potty wish they would get rid of her.

She’s one heck of a loose cannon.
If she can lick clothing live on air during a pandemic.
Plus heartlessly right after Christmas during the day, tell whom maybe watching Father Christmas doesn’t exist.
Then is she really suited to live tv shopping telly?

If the clothes are rubbish it doesn't matter who presents them.
That wasn’t the point I was trying to make. I was saying if they’re hoping to attract more customers from a younger age bracket- a streetwise presenter won’t work. We all know that people are buying the stuff regardless- Q are just trying to widen their appeal.

If she can lick clothing live on air during a pandemic.
Plus heartlessly right after Christmas during the day, tell whom maybe watching Father Christmas doesn’t exist.
Then is she really suited to live tv shopping telly?
Exactly she’s made some gaffes but to lick an item of clothing with Covid rife she needs sacking as soon as , stupid woman go’s knows what June thought plus the poor person who has to handle the coat after.

After reading the above comments, I was fired up to send the following email to the CEO UK - Koreen Fader. I have taken the liberty of including some of your comments, and turned it into a quiz for her to guess the identity of the presenter.......

Madam,
Here is a New Year Quiz for you.................. who is the presenter ?

She constantly swishes about, then says "oh I haven’t done my pose yet" then pouts and kicks her leg in the air
Its disgusting when she can lick clothing live on air during a pandemic. - 191765 Frank Usher PU Coat
Plus heartlessly commenting on air right after Christmas during the day, that Father Christmas does not exist !!! - what WAS she thinking ?
Viewing audience is saying " is she really suited to live tv shopping telly? " , um NO.

The above comments are taken from a varying age range on a website of current and ex customers of QVC.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back