Anne Dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
is on at the moment and I remember a threat were people had commented on her teeth, I thought they were not that bad or has she had something doen to them? Although the hair piece does not suit her in my opinon.

Not that bad? They are so yellow, as if she had been eating eggs for a week and never bothered to brush them. Some of her bottom teeth are black. She was trying some lippie on this morning and I was shocked. lol star234, how bad teeth need to be to look bad?

Last edited:
OMG! She looks horrendous in the wig. Not a good advert for the product. Really really terrible.

was actually checking in the 24 hour review to see when a lippy was on so I could check, but must have sold out as I can not see it there or in the todays product clips. I must admit I only saw Anne for a few min ( not into hair pieces myself) bout her top teeth (all I can remember) did look Ok I thought ( maybe I am colour blind??)

God, have qvc not pensioned AD off back to Italy yet? Maybe qvc are ignoring my constant emails to get rid of her, lol..
Yes i've seen her teeth, but its also her voice & bad presenting skills (also when she witters on about herself) that gets on my nerves.. Though to be honest, I switch off if ever shes on (& ive missed seeing her today in one of the hair pieces).. But I can imagine & its not good! :mysmilie_696:

I don't like ann for her presenting style,but shes probably a lovely person.i agree pipa should have done the wigs and ann nina leonard though

I almost felt a bit sorry for Ann. She didn't look good but she clearly thought she did - more enthusiastic and animated than usual. What really bugged me was each time they came to Ken's mum I waited in vain to hear which colour she was wearing. That is such poor presenting. I also thought Ann was a little patronising to Ken's mum - don't think they can be that far apart in age and Ken's mum is a better looker imo.

Didn't see this, tho' wished I had as I need a good laugh. Saw a previous show when Debbie Flint was presenting and they looked terrible on her. Can't believe they are still trying to peddle those bits of nylon tat - surely no one would want to buy them? :mysmilie_701:

arrrgh, still can't see qvc vids, my hubby thought he's sorted my lappy, I can watch every vid even qvc gremany youtube etc, but not qvc uk!

CS is right. Please go to the 9am show and choose the LG item; I only watched this part, as I was interested in the item (and not really in the presenters). I was instantly distracted and couldn't watch the product presentation.

Wish I could be a t-caller.....

"Anne love, don't want to hear about your life, just about the products. Cheers"

i dont want to see AD with hollywood teeth. i dont even think that slightly crooked teeth are bad, they give faces personality. but AD's teeth are cruddy, and need sorting out. someone seriouosly needs to have a word.

i love anne she is my favorite presenter, as i have mentioned many times before.

Her teeth are her teeth, and if she went all out blingy white porcelain venners i bet someone would come on here and say mmm presenters showing of with 50 grands worth of dental work (not all but some sorry)
i could listen to her all day, and find her very sincere, regardless of any physical appearance imperfections she may or may not have in peeeps opinions, i suspect qvc know what a gem and star they have in anne i trust her, find her soothing and nice to watch my mum also takes to anne, and believe me mum does not take to many people :mysmilie_17: ask the neighbours rellies and nursing staff at our local hospital, mum is enough at times to make granny from catherine tate seem lovable. hey but she is my very own grumpy nest of vipers :mysmilie_696:

i dont want to see AD with hollywood teeth. i dont even think that slightly crooked teeth are bad, they give faces personality. but AD's teeth are cruddy, and need sorting out. someone seriouosly needs to have a word.

Agreed.

i love anne she is my favorite presenter, as i have mentioned many times before.

Her teeth are her teeth, and if she went all out blingy white porcelain venners i bet someone would come on here and say mmm presenters showing of with 50 grands worth of dental work (not all but some sorry)

You're right they are what they, a set of poorly cared for teeth. Like Burlz said, I dont mind teeth that are naturally mishapen, but dirty teeth that look like they have not been brushed or seen a dentist are a real turn off for me.

I hate my teeth, they used to be white, but now I'm on certain tablets for the rest of my life, and those tablets have made my teeth look awful, really yellow/grey looking, and there's nothing I can do about it, and I'm embarrassed to smile. Maybe it's the same for Anne....perhaps she is on medication that is spoiling her teeth.

Latest posts

Back