Annie Haak TSV 4/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had thought this was another of Q’s “one show never to return “ brands but obviously the factory in China is in full production again.

I do love the styles but they are insignificant for the price, you need a lot to achieve the look and there are other brands at better quality and value.

It's a damn shame that Q have become so obssessed with brands. Shame they can't bring us some decent products that offer good quality alternatives at a more affordable price. Anyone can order themselves a dyson hairdryer, a Lulu Guinness handbag, or a pandora bracelet..but to find something that's comparibly good at a reasonable price would make shopping from the telly actually worth doing. As we've seen time and time again, you can get these beloved branded goods elsewhere for much cheaper prices. Ok, the TSVs often have a few extra bits thrown in, but other than that, for me only worth watching for the demos and then to shop around for the best deal. Also there's often no subsitute for seeing something in the flesh before you buy. Q's returns aren't cheap, and you lose p&p at both ends of the transaction..not great!
Oh and Ms Haak can also stuff her £200 set of three thin gold plated bangles where the sun don't shine!
and just as I'm watching..so I'll put it here..just seen a MW top that looks like the hem's been cut with a pair of kitchen scissors and not hemmed..terrible!

Last edited:
I’ll wear nearly anything in jewellery- to me the design is everything what it is made of is secondary, obviously I don’t want to pay gold prices for plastic! Mind you I have paid some whoppers for non precious (not even semi precious) items.

Attachments

• Annie Haak TSV 1.jpg
    Annie Haak TSV 1.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 242
  • Annie Haak TSV 2.jpg
    Annie Haak TSV 2.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 236
  • Annie Haak TSV 3.jpg
    Annie Haak TSV 3.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 212
  • Annie Haak TSV 4.jpg
    Annie Haak TSV 4.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 238
My favourite is Or Paz, which has gone again, did get some bits from Zulily , which is Q but they went very dear; I got a bracelet from Danny’s own site, last Black Friday, for approximately £40 no p&p it was on Q for around £99, 22 grams of silver, beautiful piece. Hopefully something like that, later this month :)

Latest posts

Back