Anniversary Voucher

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

puffin48

Registered Shopper
My daughter has received a £15 voucher via email from Q celebrating her 15 years of shopping with them. I have been a customer longer than that and I havent ever received one. Has anyone else.

My daughter has received a £15 voucher via email from Q celebrating her 15 years of shopping with them. I have been a customer longer than that and I havent ever received one. Has anyone else.

been with them since day one no voucher

Oh, this will blow up on their Facebook page when people do the Thank You posts

Of course, QVC will do the usual the names are picked at random by computer to cover their asses.

I don't look at QVC emails so I might have received one? No idea not bothered

TBH if I got one I’d be hard pushed to buy anything I liked without having to put a stack more cash to it and even then I would be buying for the sake of using the voucher.

In the early days I regularly got easy pay codes but never used them. Also several invites to jewellery shows but again it would have cost hundreds and at least 2 days annual leave to get there so that was a no go.

No and I have shopped with them for 25 years

I have only bought twice in the last year so shopping too much is not the reason, I have not had a voucher.

Latest posts

Back