Annoying New Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Take note how many times Franks repeats the item number when she struggles for something to say. "and your items number is......" blah blah blah, "and your item number is......" its hilarious when you really start to listen.

If Ann Dawson is presenting I turn the sound off, or switch channels, YOU KNOW Her voice is so harsh and she goes on and on about nothing she talks so much tripe YOU KNOW is her fill in expression YOU KNOW!! Don’t think she is married now, she has stopped wearing her wedding ring.
The ageing Julie Roberts needs to dress in a style to suit her shape instead of squeezing into clothes 3 sizes too small, the dyed hair is very ageing and the length is terrible, she constantly admires herself in the monitor. Very affected.
I do like Craig, he is easy to listen to and a good presenter. I like Jilly ( not Franks) tall Jilly
She has a very relaxed way of selling and good with showing the colour selection and giving the sizes. She has a lovely soft voice.

Hi Timmy and welcome to the forum. This is what I love to see...new folk reading lots of posts before posting. I like Craig too, though I think we're in the minority here.
👋 :D

Hi Timmy and welcome! wouldn’t you think these irritating habits some presenters have are picked up and dealt with?Jilly is OK but I get annoyed when she wears some horrendous fashions, she must know that she looks awful but still wears them, or obviously she think it is OK!?I miss most things these days as I watch so little.

Seems not everyone feels like us. A post on arsebook

Thank you Julia for doing your weekly stories. Also enjoying what the other presenters are doing. And Debbie does a singalong every night. Don’t know why you don’t see a picture about the singing, she is on nights 77! Kathryn G doing cooking is very entertaining as well and Alison Keenans voice reading stories is excellent, Thank you QVC for keeping us entertained for the last three months of being indoors.

One pass the bucket and one hand out the sainthoods.

Can't agree about Anne Dawson, I like her but when Eilidh is on I turn off. At least Anne has no sides to her and is what she is. Ms Nairn and old Biagi are completely false.

CC

Hi Timmy and welcome! wouldn’t you think these irritating habits some presenters have are picked up and dealt with?Jilly is OK but I get annoyed when she wears some horrendous fashions, she must know that she looks awful but still wears them, or obviously she think it is OK!?I miss most things these days as I watch so little.
I don't think Jilly is under any illusions about how she looks in Q fashins! She is just too nice to tell them to foxtrot oscar and choose something better suited to her body shape.

Welcome Timmy.

Its interesting to know that there are others out there who feel the same as us regulars on here. And how many more there must be who hold the same views as us, but have no idea we exist !! So its good that we get found eventually.

Debbie doing a singalong ????? Lord preserve us, And why do they think we want to watch a presenter cooking, or having read us a story - what are we? 12 ???? Neither have I subscribed to all the other barnpots who have attempted to keep us entertained, like Joe Wicks (who has managed to get himself nominated for an OBE ), or Take Them - please, or other slebs who cant go a couple of months without the oxygen of publicity.

Eldith (?j is really hard sell. According to her it is nearly month end pay day so treat yourself. Well her month might end on 12th but mine is the last day now that employers paying directly no longer have to wait for payments to clear .

She is wearing THAT MW dress and if you thought it look awful on JR AND dF it doesn’t look any better with plenty of room. Add the cardigan, trainers and hair she looks as if she has been dragged through a hedge backwards. And she is expecting to sell us fashion.

i must admit that young BA with the short hair is looking lovely even in Q clothes but then I think she would have to try very very hard not to, a natural.

I really like BA that was on with eilidh today, she always looks lovely and she explains the products well without bellowing at the top of her voice or rabbiting on about her personal life. She makes a refreshing change and I wish she was on more

Welcome Timmy.

Its interesting to know that there are others out there who feel the same as us regulars on here. And how many more there must be who hold the same views as us, but have no idea we exist !! So its good that we get found eventually.

Debbie doing a singalong ????? Lord preserve us, And why do they think we want to watch a presenter cooking, or having read us a story - what are we? 12 ???? Neither have I subscribed to all the other barnpots who have attempted to keep us entertained, like Joe Wicks (who has managed to get himself nominated for an OBE ), or Take Them - please, or other slebs who cant go a couple of months without the oxygen of publicity.

Thank you for welcoming me.

I find myself watching QVC a fair bit, however I find so many presenters, stylists and guests are so annoying, don’t know who to start with ??? O.K Miss Wiggy, (Jill Franks) her wigs are getting blonder and longer each time she gets a new one!! She spends a lot of time flicking the hair out of her eyes and stroking the long locks. She looked better when she first started wearing wigs, must be about 4 ish years ago. At least she did it gradually starting with a mousey colour and not too long, then the next one was slightly lighter and longer and so on, Think we are supposed to think thats all her hair. It amuses me when she does hair products and says Oh I couldn’t live without this conditioner, I use it three times a week to keep my hair in good condition .....ummmm yea yea. Has anyone noticed when they are selling wigs or hair pieces Miss Wiggy never tries them on unlike MOST of the other presenters who can’t wait to plonk them on their heads. Another Miss Wiggy is Ann Dawson, she wears hers on the back of her head like a hat, she’s another one that uses all the products to keep her hair looking good, OH yes Of course you do.
Theres a lot more to follow.

Thank you for welcoming me.

I find myself watching QVC a fair bit, however I find so many presenters, stylists and guests are so annoying, don’t know who to start with ??? O.K Miss Wiggy, (Jill Franks) her wigs are getting blonder and longer each time she gets a new one!! She spends a lot of time flicking the hair out of her eyes and stroking the long locks. She looked better when she first started wearing wigs, must be about 4 ish years ago. At least she did it gradually starting with a mousey colour and not too long, then the next one was slightly lighter and longer and so on, Think we are supposed to think thats all her hair. It amuses me when she does hair products and says Oh I couldn’t live without this conditioner, I use it three times a week to keep my hair in good condition .....ummmm yea yea. Has anyone noticed when they are selling wigs or hair pieces Miss Wiggy never tries them on unlike MOST of the other presenters who can’t wait to plonk them on their heads. Another Miss Wiggy is Ann Dawson, she wears hers on the back of her head like a hat, she’s another one that uses all the products to keep her hair looking good, OH yes Of course you do.
Theres a lot more to follow.

Well I never knew that, you learn something new every day 👍

I think we all agree it ain’t a wig and if it is she woz robbed!

Got to say she has managed to do her roots under lockdown! A lot of TV blondes seem to have but I would have thought it would be a lot harder than a brunette to do it at home no matter what HW would have us believe (yeah a millionaire does her own hair in the sink - I think that’s why I detest them all do they think we are that stupid.)

I agree I think we have been pranked.
If you look at JFs hair line at the front, you can see a little bit of her own hair, the wig is placed at the front of her head, but there’s no parting, I did once notice a small part of the cap that covers her hair, also during lockdown her hair still looks the same, where as hair grows and shows roots. you will see the length and style never changes, I remember years ago her own hair was very fine and when unwashed it hung down in strands. It was when she appeared after one of her USA holidays she appeared with a much fuller head of hair.

Latest posts

Back