Another Daft Kitchen Gadget TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mouldy food? In our house you'd be lucky to open the fridge door & find any food at all in it, looks like a horde of locusts have descended on it most of the time!
For nasty niffs, I use a bowl with some Fuller's Earth cat litter in it, works a treat! Mind you, I tend to cover up a half used onion so it doesn't make everything else pong of it! :rolleyes:

I have the older version of this and it is by far the best thing for the fridge.

Must have saved the price of it within 2 weeks on food saved. Food does keep a lot longer with these.

Not sure why you need the extra function of beeping when the fridge is open ?

i have a son who leaves the fridge door open *groan*.
To be honest, that bit doesn't bother me as much as coming down in the morning and finding he's left the FREEZER door not quite shut because he's not put a drawer back in properly. Now that IS annoying and I could do with an alarm on that one. Would be easy enough to build the technology into the freezer itself I'd have thought.

My fridge has a built in alarm and most of the time it's fantastic as I do tend to lift something out of the fridge, return to cooking and leave the door open. It is most annoying when I'm putting a huge amount of shopping away and it starts to beep when I want the door open- the lights flash too! Sadly, the freezer doesn't have an alarm. That would be most useful.

I know the earlier version of this item was discussed on the forum and memebers loved it.

My fridge has a built in alarm and most of the time it's fantastic as I do tend to lift something out of the fridge, return to cooking and leave the door open. It is most annoying when I'm putting a huge amount of shopping away and it starts to beep when I want the door open- the lights flash too! Sadly, the freezer doesn't have an alarm. That would be most useful.

I know the earlier version of this item was discussed on the forum and memebers loved it.

Blimey your fridge is better alarmed than my car!

Flashing lights? oooh my fridge does that too - I thought it had broken when I first bought it LOL!! Then I realised it was becuase I wasn't putting the shopping away quick enough.

It's the freezer that's the problem though if you don't close the door properly, and there's no warning for that.

Is this about as good as the Debbie Meyer Green Bags????? If so, my money is safe because they were absolutely useless!

Latest posts

Back