Another ex Bidder

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Talk about keeping it 'in the family', that crystal clear face pen thing was on last night and they showed a clip of Gen taking a phone call from a delighted customer..........the caller's name was Medina, the goddess herself???

Is that the Goddess's name? I only know her as The Goddess (aka She Who Must Be Obeyed). You see, my prediction's coming true...only a matter of time before The Goddess teams up with her devoted husband, Moik, and they both appear on IW, thus forming the new Posh and Becks (or Tosh and Wrecks, if you prefer). Don't say you weren't warned....
Talk about keeping it 'in the family', that crystal clear face pen thing was on last night and they showed a clip of Gen taking a phone call from a delighted customer..........the caller's name was Medina, the goddess herself???

What's up with Peter Sherlock? I really like his presenting style and he doesn't take himself too seriously. He did a few stints on Equal World before it shut down plugging his own and other fragrances where he mentioned working on French TV. Good luck Pete you deserve to do well.

He is preferable to someone like Moik M (aka Del Boy) or Pope Peter, but as with a lot of presenters, it's my view that he's somewhat exaggerated his past experience.. He's listed himself as co-owner of a product called liquilift......precious little about him on the web that I could find, apart from a comment from him saying it was invented by "a mate". Not the first time I've looked for products and companies he's mentioned himself as being closely associated with. He (and the lovely Sally Jaxx) were also quite petulant and self-pitying when Bid went to the wall....appearing to conveniently overlook the fact that a number of viewers had paid good money for things they hadn't got a hope of ever receiving...it was how terrible for me, me, me. And no, I cannot believe that the presenters did not know in advance that Bid was in trouble...

Last edited:
Is that the Goddess's name? I only know her as The Goddess (aka She Who Must Be Obeyed). You see, my prediction's coming true...only a matter of time before The Goddess teams up with her devoted husband, Moik, and they both appear on IW, thus forming the new Posh and Becks (or Tosh and Wrecks, if you prefer). Don't say you weren't warned....

Yes that's her name, such an unusual name, that it has to be her. Sounded very well spoken. Really can't see what it is she sees but she hasn't married him.

M&M

OMG. Mike, Medina, Mike Junior on IW would be terrifying. Not so much Posh & Becks, more like "The Moiksters" coming to a shopping channel near to you!

You're joking.........did she sound neurotic and depressed? Would be understandable.

Yes that's her name, such an unusual name, that it has to be her. Sounded very well spoken. Really can't see what it is she sees but she hasn't married him.

M&M

Wonder if she's related to the Funky Cold Medina?.............would answer a lot of questions.

It could have been Lee from Ventnor. Remember him? He used to buy every single product. And to prove he existed they got him on the phone! Someone from Bid clearly read our comments on here...

You're joking.........did she sound neurotic and depressed? Would be understandable.

Suprisingly not :wonder:

It could have been Lee from Ventnor. Remember him? He used to buy every single product. And to prove he existed they got him on the phone! Someone from Bid clearly read our comments on here...

Oh I'd fogotten all about him!

Medina is the new Lee! No mention was made by Gen that Medina was known to them but how she was chatting to her, it was obvious she did.

Mommabear, you mean they are living in unwedded bliss? I'm shocked at Our Moik! Joking aside, I just assumed they were married, as I thought he referred to her on occasions as "the missus", but it was obviously his lively, witty, Cockney charm - and having written those last 5 words, I'm now going to take my medication and ring my therapist....

M&M

Greg, Lol! I'd forgotten there was a Moik junior....! In that case, we can surely expect to see all 3 of them on screen together any day soon, and if we could only get Pope Peter to bring on Our Bet, then it would give the show a real family feel (possibly dysfunctional). Has anyone ever established whether Our Bet is his partner, auntie, cousin, friend or a complete figment of his imagination? Has he been seen in public with anyone who could be OB, by chance? I think we should be told...

OMG. Mike, Medina, Mike Junior on IW would be terrifying. Not so much Posh & Becks, more like "The Moiksters" coming to a shopping channel near to you!

Mommabear, you mean they are living in unwedded bliss? I'm shocked at Our Moik! Joking aside, I just assumed they were married, as I thought he referred to her on occasions as "the missus", but it was obviously his lively, witty, Cockney charm - and having written those last 5 words, I'm now going to take my medication and ring my therapist....

Yeah, living over the brush, so to speak. She has been married but not to Moik.

Greg, Lol! I'd forgotten there was a Moik junior....! In that case, we can surely expect to see all 3 of them on screen together any day soon, and if we could only get Pope Peter to bring on Our Bet, then it would give the show a real family feel (possibly dysfunctional). Has anyone ever established whether Our Bet is his partner, auntie, cousin, friend or a complete figment of his imagination? Has he been seen in public with anyone who could be OB, by chance? I think we should be told...

Historymystery, Our Bet has to be his imaginary friend. Or a friend in drag maybe...

Latest posts

Back