Another ex Bidder

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it's great, Mommabear, if only it means that all the former posters who were on Bd/Priceflop all now live on this forum! :mysmilie_513:

but who will be the the 5th member of the 'bid world order'

come to take over ideal world and shopping tv by force.

What's up with Peter Sherlock? I really like his presenting style and he doesn't take himself too seriously. He did a few stints on Equal World before it shut down plugging his own and other fragrances where he mentioned working on French TV. Good luck Pete you deserve to do well.

What's up with Peter Sherlock? I really like his presenting style and he doesn't take himself too seriously. He did a few stints on Equal World before it shut down plugging his own and other fragrances where he mentioned working on French TV. Good luck Pete you deserve to do well.

I liked Peter Sherlock too, and if you didn't at least he actually knew a bit about what he was selling, and what's more he was passionate about it. None of all this...I really love this, and I paid hundreds of pounds for something just like this only two weeks ago. .....and his presenting style knocks spots of that 'orrible 'ard nut Moik Mason, or the odious Peter Simon!!!

I quite agree Merryone. He strikes me as the sort of bloke who'd be fab on a night out or in company, but more importantly (if we're talking shopping tele) hes passionate about fragrance, has worked in the industry, and has even knocked out some of his own. I'm tempted tl buy some of his Matinee Idol if anyone knows where I can get it?

I have just clicked over and saw Dirty Peter flogging a mobile phone and then a bluetooth speaker. He connected it to play music and then started moving in time to the music. It was so bizarre that you could not call it "dancing". I am shocked that IW hired someone with mental problems. Its clear fron the way he was acting that he is not all there. The lights are on but no-one's home.

That's a very good question.....you see Lord Lucan more often than you see Perfume Pete....and where's the epitome of sheer classiness (funny, but I missed off the 'cl' sound by mistake when I just read that last word) and purveyor of tactful comment, James Russell?
Where's Peter Sherlock these days?

Muttley, But surely Our Bet's at home waiting, with a kipper on the stove and his slippers warming by the fire?
I have just clicked over and saw Dirty Peter flogging a mobile phone and then a bluetooth speaker. He connected it to play music and then started moving in time to the music. It was so bizarre that you could not call it "dancing". I am shocked that IW hired someone with mental problems. Its clear fron the way he was acting that he is not all there. The lights are on but no-one's home.

Mr Tom, shouldn't that last word be "farce"? For sure, that's what it will turn into, with the Bid mob let out from secure confinement.

but who will be the the 5th member of the 'bid world order'

come to take over ideal world and shopping tv by force.

That's a very good question.....you see Lord Lucan more often than you see Perfume Pete....and where's the epitome of sheer classiness (funny, but I missed off the 'cl' sound by mistake when I just read that last word) and purveyor of tactful comment, James Russell?

Oh good grief James Russell! I'm still hearing "upper echelons" ringing in my ears :mysmilie_13:

I quite agree Merryone. He strikes me as the sort of bloke who'd be fab on a night out or in company, but more importantly (if we're talking shopping tele) hes passionate about fragrance, has worked in the industry, and has even knocked out some of his own. I'm tempted tl buy some of his Matinee Idol if anyone knows where I can get it?

Muttley, did his dancing look like a kid squirming bursting to go to the loo?

Latest posts

Back