Another Honora TSV on the 3rd of December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear! It seems we will become pearl merchants with all the stock we have accummulated.

Maybe they'll bring some cherry pearl jewellery. Could have been trying out the colour last week to see reaction. I do love pearls but think you can have too many (I've only got two holes in each ear), although the quality of Honora are some of the best I've seen.

Hi all, new member here.

Have watched the honora shows for ages and think I went a bit crazy this time. Bought the new harvest baroque necklace (with the cherry pearls) and the blackforest keishi necklace. The blackforest colours are absolutely stunning, a combination of black, magenta and bronze, the latter being like a lighter and more reddish version of chocolate I suppose. Lustre on the keishi is beautiful too.

Also HAD to get a honey coin pearl necklace and am kicking myself because I now want all the others (comes in 6 diff colours). Partner has bought me the long midnight necklace and I will be getting it for xmas. Really took advantage of the 3 easy pays lol. He says they look like christmas decorations due to the bright colours, that's men for you eh? No doubt I will be finding it hard to resist the next TSV, although I didn't buy the last because much as I loved the colours, I'm not keen on rondelle pearls. I am checking in here for rehab purposes lol.

Hi all, new member here.

Have watched the honora shows for ages and think I went a bit crazy this time. Bought the new harvest baroque necklace (with the cherry pearls) and the blackforest keishi necklace. The blackforest colours are absolutely stunning, a combination of black, magenta and bronze, the latter being like a lighter and more reddish version of chocolate I suppose. Lustre on the keishi is beautiful too.

Also HAD to get a honey coin pearl necklace and am kicking myself because I now want all the others (comes in 6 diff colours). Partner has bought me the long midnight necklace and I will be getting it for xmas. Really took advantage of the 3 easy pays lol. He says they look like christmas decorations due to the bright colours, that's men for you eh? No doubt I will be finding it hard to resist the next TSV, although I didn't buy the last because much as I loved the colours, I'm not keen on rondelle pearls. I am checking in here for rehab purposes lol.

Hello and welcome, Pearl. :hi:

How did you like the necklace?

Enjoy your time on the forum...and your purchases... :)

Maybe they'll bring some cherry pearl jewellery. Could have been trying out the colour last week to see reaction. I do love pearls but think you can have too many (I've only got two holes in each ear), although the quality of Honora are some of the best I've seen.

I think they'll be cherry as Ralph was kind of hinting at them for next visit and the timing's perfect for Xmas!

I love the Honora pearls and last time managed to get hold of the coin necklace in mauve/grey (can't remember the actual colour) which is stunning. The trouble in having so many TSVs in a way cheapens the brand. I think Ralph should only come over infrequently, then the pearls will be seen as rarer and more of a treat.

Welcome to the forum Pearl...:D

I thought it was interesting the way Debbie Flint kept saying that Honora was their number one jewellery firm etc... i guess the number of TSV's this year certainly shows that is the way things are going...

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Watersiren, the new harvest necklace with the cherry pearls is great. Very original colour combination, I think the green in it is what makes it interesting but not garish to my eyes.

Rosielinks - Is your coin necklace the periwinkle shade? That was probably my favourite but sold out so I got the honey. Thought the berry one looked tempting too. But, like I said I just want them all really.:thinking2: If only!

I did try and post on here yesterday but for some reason it didn't appear on the thread?

Watersiren - the harvest baroque is great, unusual colour combination and I think it's the addition of the green which really compliments it.

Rosielinks - Is your coin necklace the periwinkle shade? That was my favourite but it sold out, so I went for the honey.

Watersiren, the new harvest necklace with the cherry pearls is great. Very original colour combination, I think the green in it is what makes it interesting but not garish to my eyes.

Rosielinks - Is your coin necklace the periwinkle shade? That was probably my favourite but sold out so I got the honey. Thought the berry one looked tempting too. But, like I said I just want them all really.:thinking2: If only!

Yes it is, Pearl, that was the colour. It is a very soft mauve. I love it. I haven't ever owned coin pearls before but I really like them - quite funky and organic. How is your honey one?

HAHA I see my post has magically appeared, sorry for the double posting.

I have dark hair and eyes but very pale skin, so I think stronger colours usually suit me better, but that's the great thing about the pearls they seem to adapt to suit all skin tones whatever shade they are, because of the lustre and the fact they reflect different colours within them.

I liked the fact the honey is neutral so goes with lots of my clothes, and you're right about the coin pearls being funky Rosie. I'm 28 so feel I'm a bit young for the classic styles and prefer the ones which are a bit unusual. I noticed people complaining on the reviews of them about the quality, but mine are fine. For the price and that fact they are naturally differing in shape I think it's a bit weird to expect them to be exactly circular and flawless. Maybe I should put a review on, but I shouldn't encourage people to buy cos I want them to be all miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine lol.

Pearl, with dark hair and eyes and pale skin, you would look fab in some black pearls. I have one strand of baroques in black and they are mesmerising - they are not really black but have all the petrol colours in them.
I have some classic pearls which I wear on formal occasions, but my favourite are the more unusual styles. I like silver chains with pearls - one Honora one I have has a triangle of white pearls scattered on a network of silver chains. It is quite simple and doesn't have many pearls but is so pretty. I love seeing pearls on younger women. :clapping:

I got the Keishi midnight necklace in the shorter length (did someone mention getting the longer one for xmas?), it's spectacular! I am desperate for a single or double strand bracelet to match now, it would be so nice to see what I'm wearing :)

I'm hoping he brings a set of rings like the 7 stretch ones but in more funky colours next time. They looked comfortable.

Not sure I'll go for the tsv but I do need to replace a pair of coin earring I've lost.
P.S. Blarf it is a stunning necklace isn't it? love mine. I have the 45cm length too.

I used to really like honora,kipling,some LG,etc - but the tsv's are so often now,I've completley lost interest in all these brands now!

I used to really like honora,kipling,some LG,etc - but the tsv's are so often now,I've completley lost interest in all these brands now!

I think you're right rainbow, with a TSV a month (almost) all the sense of anticipation and excitement is lost. I'm not sure why QVC are doing this, but it doesn't seem a very effective commercial strategy to me... :thinking2:

Latest posts

Back