Another Irritation

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Its bad enough that the fashion runway has been ditched in favour of the car boot layout studio, but what idiot decided to replace the muffled sound of the wooden topped display counters to these glass topped spindly legged tables needs their head examined. They clearly aren't big enough to hold the products (as a recent Kipling show demonstrated) - and I've seen shoes go a cropper as well, but also when there are bags with chain handles it just becomes a cacophony of clanks as the chain clonks around on the glass top. Clearly its not only the fashion stoilists who are a disaster, but the set designer as well.

Or is it just me ?

when the studios were revamped a couple of years ago all the counters and tables were replaced with glass topped monstrosities which did my head in as every single item clanked with the L’occitane bint going into overdrive with her bangles when washing her hands (like a witch)

It’s hardly surprising I watch so little now

when the studios were revamped a couple of years ago all the counters and tables were replaced with glass topped monstrosities which did my head in as every single item clanked with the L’occitane bint going into overdrive with her bangles when washing her hands (like a witch)

It’s hardly surprising I watch so little now
And there is a little floor mat that the models stand on sometimes. I am just waiting for one of them to go arse over tea kettle !

The glass table tops, I have seen beauty bottles getting dropped on them with a bang a number of times. The brand ambassador applying all sorts of creams etc on their hands it's a wonder the lot does not hit the floor.

The youngsters have taken over! During a recent Liz Earle presentation, celebrating 27 years of the brand, the presenter said that the brand was older than all the staff ‘ in the gallery’ and studio! I think that says it all.
Haven’t seen a cake for a good while for these birthdays. Have they bit the dust?

Latest posts

Back