ANOTHER Northern Nights TSV - Friday 8th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dippy One

Guest Shopper
How many Northern Shites tsv's do we need? There's another one on Friday 8th Oct. I'm getting a little tired of having overpriced Northern Shites tsv's every week and blooming Snoozie Adams.

Oh no not another one. They seem to come every 3 weeks or so now. I guess all this bedding is for all the new customers they say they get every day. Soon the beds of the entire country will be covered in N\n. People of GB be aware NN are taking us over.

For someone who's never (!) tried Northern Nights sheets - is the quality good please?

Anyone know what the TSV will be please...?

TIA :)

For someone who's never (!) tried Northern Nights sheets - is the quality good please?

About 4 years ago we bought a sheet set with 2xFitted Sheets & 4xPillowcases. It was about £40.00.
To be honest, we got sucked in to the whole 'This is the best ever, forget the high street' sales patter.
Yes the quality was good, but no better than Dunelm which would have been about half the price.

hate the high thread stuff crinkles and wrinkles and you cannot iron them out.flimsy fabric thats cheap not soft and horrid colourways that look like bilge before they get washed.

I really like their flannel for the cold days and I have one set of 400 thread count Supima which is very smooth on the skin and washes really well. I find all of it needs ironing. So good quality but not as outstanding as they would have you believe.

NN feature a tsv regularly once a month, and more if there are no vendors to put a product forward. This is all the more noticeable when QVC start shoving their own producs in the spotlight ie Cooks essentials, centrigrade, the cut glass diamoneeeeeck, and not forgetting dusting off the QVC gnome old RJ !

BORING !

NN feature a tsv regularly once a month, and more if there are no vendors to put a product forward. This is all the more noticeable when QVC start shoving their own producs in the spotlight ie Cooks essentials, centrigrade, the cut glass diamoneeeeeck, and not forgetting dusting off the QVC gnome old RJ !

BORING !

Bit like a period then....maybe they should call it "menstrual nights" !

I'm going against the grain here and say I adore my high thread count NN sheets and also their down duvets. Wouldn't use anything else and dare I admit to quite liking ironing them ??? Or is that a step too far ???? :mysmilie_854:

i dont mind ironing the duvet sets just that before i get in bed its wrinkled again and thats using a domena press.

i have never bought bedlinen in the department stores that need ironng to this extreme.also the elasticated fitted sheet was elasticated for 4 washes. my sheridan fitted sheet needs no ironing and the elastic is still intact 6 years later.

this range is really over hyped.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say I really like my NN bedding.

Yes it does need ironing,although there are times when i don't get round to ironing it,

I recently bought some bedding which was ridiculously expensive from my local dept store,just because it matched my bedroom.Its awful - thin,permantely creased and within 3 ish months all the horrible popper have already come off the opening.

I agree that NN do far too many TSV's - a person only needs so much bedding - but I do like NN - its stood the test of time for me

According to Craig Rowe's Facebook page , He is launching the tsv with Sam Doubledee and it's a 7piece reversible flannel duvet set. According to Craig it's soft and snuggly and under £45.

hate the high thread stuff crinkles and wrinkles and you cannot iron them out.flimsy fabric thats cheap not soft and horrid colourways that look like bilge before they get washed.

Mine iron no problem at all. I find the texture soft and fresh against my skin and love high thread count cotton. I also like the colours as they are plain, I hate ornate, fussy bed linen. Shows how one mans meat is anothers poison.

Mine iron no problem at all. I find the texture soft and fresh against my skin and love high thread count cotton. I also like the colours as they are plain, I hate ornate, fussy bed linen. Shows how one mans meat is anothers poison.

love l high thread cotton from top high street brands sheridan,deschamps even good old m&s have some fab offerings. quality high thread count linen is treated to stop excessive creasing. obviously this step has been left out with qvc nn bedding to keep the profit margin high and the quality in my opinion very very low.

horses for courses good thing that i experienced sumptious quality bedding for decades so that i could make an informed comparison not based on pure hype.

Has anyone ever tried the flannel? I have the other types but alwys imagined flannel to be like flannelette sheets from years ago which were impossible to iron, is this the same?
apparently this is a repeat tsv and it has mixed reviews, did any of you forumites buy it last time?

reviews do seem to be very mixed, but I also do not like NN anyway. Tried it once and was not impressed. Much better quality and pricing as already mentioned elsewhere

I love my NN bedding..usually change over to the flannel version by the end of October :clapping: ..it is soft and sooo warm and cosy, I always sleep with the window open and no heating in bedroom! I would give NN bedding 5*'s..and I love ironing it, mmm..rephrase that, love it after I have finished ironing it! Always dry outside on line or airing cupboard until almost dry..never tumbled :cheeky:

Having praised them to the hilt..am so cross to leave the tsv as, again, refuse to pay the same for my single as other do for up to king size :angry:

daydreamer

Latest posts

Back