Another QVC parcel goes astray

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toadette

Registered Shopper
I ordered a Liz Earle set on the 5th December, so far not a thing and im raging.
wish i was a postie's wife, coz they must get some right cracking pressies at Christmas.

Im hoping it still could show up but wont put money on it. :(

I had a card sent to me with money in it and it was stolen :(

Hi Stacey,

How do you know it was stolen? Did it just not turn up?

I'm waiting for a card that had vouchers in it but its late arriving. I was just wondering how you knew it had been stolen?

Thanks

about 3 years ago my sons both had b'day cards sent from my husbands aunty,in her 80's and the money had been nicked,how sick,they must've read the ages on the front of the cards too,the boys were 2 and 7 at the time,if they will steal from kids then they will steal anything,we rang royal mail and got nowhere,they admitted at the sort office in Manchester that this goes on all the time,we ended up giving them the money ourselves... so now his aunty puts cheques in and then put cards in a plain brown envelope,not the same giving kids a cheque but a lot safer!

I had 3 rented DVDs lost in the post a week ago.

I had 4 qvc parcels not reach me 2 CHrostmases ago and haven't bought Christmas presents from them since. Actually, I haven't bought much from them at all since then.

I ordered the Lola Rose daisy bracelet for my dd. The box arrived and the end flap had been carefully pulled out and then replaced. The bracelet had gone but the pouch was still in there!
QVC very quickly sent a replacement,incidentally I felt it was poor value and returne it but they weren't at all surprised when I telephoned to report it.

Just to balance the views - I've never had a parcel go missing (thankfully) from QVC. They have been late, very late, but turn up eventually.
In fact I can only remember one parcel not turning up from all my internet / mail order shopping.
And my postman is wonderful; he takes parcels around the back and puts them in an outhouse and leaves me a note through the door. We're lucky we've had the same postie for years.

Sorry you've not received yours Toadette, hope it turns up okay.

Quite a few of my cards have arrived with the envelopes open this year. My Postman is wonderful and I am sure he is not responsible - so many people must come into contact with our mail at the various stages of its journey. I believe the problem is within the sorting offices.

definitely,our postie is a nice fella too,I am sure someone rifles through them at the sorting office,especially if the envelopes are coloured then its more obvious its a card,I have never had anything missing from QVC though

My nephew did some seasonal work with the post office. Best advice he ever gave us was NEVER send money or cheque in a birthday card with coloured envelope....kinda gives away to all that it is a special card. Instead just put it in a very boring manilla A5 envelope...disguise complete and recipient more likely to receive their card with gift intact.

I have had the same as SuziQ...only I couldn't see where the envelope had possibly been opened...but the heavy silver necklace was definitely missing! Gotta be an insider job. Have got to send back the empty envelope....can you believe it! Never mind, as long as it gets me my money back, cos they sent a replacement and I have paid for both!

I have had 2 incidents in the last couple of months but apart from that a very troublr free history. One incident involved a shortage within the sealed package - QVC error. The other was the non-arrival of a parcel being sent to my daughter.

My sister's husband is a postman and I can assure you she is not living in a house filled with knocked off stuff. There is good and bad everywhere, but it certainly helps with my deliveries.

I ordered a Liz Earle set on the 5th December, so far not a thing and im raging.
wish i was a postie's wife, coz they must get some right cracking pressies at Christmas.

Was it the one time only set with the body scrub? If so I am still waiting for mine but, mine was sent by parcelnet.

If you ordered it on 5th December and it's coming via Parcelnet give it another couple of days. They say 5-7 working days (so 16th would be day 7) and I've found with Parcelnet it can sometimes be a couple of days over that.

I had a card and a elc voucher for my son's birthday stolen last year too from his auntie. I blame the sorting office too. It makes me really cross this happens.

Latest posts

Back