Another Sale Day ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They always say that they’re making room in the warehouse for new stock. Whether that’s the real reason for all the sales, who knows.

If that is the reason then no doubt that’ll mean copious amounts of Marla Wynne clothes, Dyson hair stuff and Elemis hitting the screens because they seem to be on non-stop.

Most of this would have ended up in the outlet shops, but now Shrewsbury has been closed down, and I should imagine the Warrington one has not been open properly for the past eighteen months or so due to Covid, QVC are beginning to realise just how much crap they are overstocked with.

They must have warehouses groaning with clothes going back to the Stone Age. They can’t scratch the surface with a few sale shows and should list the lot online at £1 a pop or do the honourable thing and ship it all off to charities. They’re too keen on milking every cent they can get though.

Shrewsbury outlet has closed which was a large store, visited daily by eBay sellers from far and wide buying multiples of items.
I haven’t been to Birchwood from well before Covid so unaware of how much stuff is being cleared out of there.

As long as they can flog stuff like today’s offering to certain folk.
Ruth just doing the sale by saying ‘if you can’t blend out your blusher’
Plus DF get it even for an ordinary brush and as an added bonus see if you can use the rotating function.
On my word I’m no makeup application expert but I can when I wear it put on powder blusher with a brush without a blending problem.

The words QVC and a real bargain or sale do not belong in the same sentence.

Last week, I spotted a Diamonique tennis bracelet down from £65 to £29.99, looked lovely and all colours in stock. Went and had a look at the reviews, and it was an Ah Ha! Yes, the reason for the nearly half price drop was revealed. It had a magnetic clasp and the majority of reviews said it was not strong enough as their bracelets fell off their wrists. Well, one did say their one had a stone missing when it arrived. So a no from me.

The words QVC and a real bargain or sale do not belong in the same sentence.

Last week, I spotted a Diamonique tennis bracelet down from £65 to £29.99, looked lovely and all colours in stock. Went and had a look at the reviews, and it was an Ah Ha! Yes, the reason for the nearly half price drop was revealed. It had a magnetic clasp and the majority of reviews said it was not strong enough as their bracelets fell off their wrists. Well, one did say their one had a stone missing when it arrived. So a no from me.
Qvc would say well you can easy return a faulty item for your money back.
In cases such as faulty clasps it could mean you don’t actually have the item to return back to them, if it falls off sometime when your out and about.
I wonder in such a case that has reviews of a faulty fastening, if anyone has pursued for their money back from Q, if they have no item as proof?

That happened to me years ago. Q bracelet fell off my wrist and lost. No one's fault? I didn't get a refund anyway. I could be lying. I wasn't.

There was also a poppy pin that fell apart while I was wearing it and I didn't notice so it was lost. Despite dozens of reviews saying the same thing I didn't get a refund. Buy cheap expect nothing (except half the time it isn't cheap).

CC

Latest posts

Back