Another shambles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
The Kuhn Rikon utensil store 809503.

Only a minor shambles this time, but the description says HAND WASH ONLY but the presenter said THE WHOLE LOT IS DISHWASHER SAFE.

Can't they get anything right? This follows my post about the Ninja where the most basic details were missing, such as size. Obviously this makes me suspicious that it is very bulky so they deliberately didn't tell you. But it seems to have sold out anyway.

Oh, and another thing, with the Le Creuset aluminium pans, the presenter says you can use metal utensils in them, and she does so in the demos.

But the instructions say DO NOT USE METAL UTENSILS!

I don't suppose she cares, because she is not ruining her own pans when she scrapes metal spoons around in them, to fool you that you can.

What a shambles.

I remember a long time ago JF was spouting mega selling chatter and you get this, you get that, blah, blah, blah.

As it happened it was a an exercise gadget that fitted in with what I was looking for. But the exercise mat promised never arrived. I've never trusted her and that was near 10 years ago.

I was very unwell at one time and watched her launch several beauty TSVs for a few weeks. Each one was her favourite. I just can't trust her. There are worse than her out there, but I just can't trust her.

I remember a long time ago JF was spouting mega selling chatter and you get this, you get that, blah, blah, blah.

As it happened it was a an exercise gadget that fitted in with what I was looking for. But the exercise mat promised never arrived. I've never trusted her and that was near 10 years ago.

I was very unwell at one time and watched her launch several beauty TSVs for a few weeks. Each one was her favourite. I just can't trust her. There are worse than her out there, but I just can't trust her.
Never trusted her.

A lot of these 'time saving' gadgets are always promoted with 'just pop it in the dishwasher' parts. But I watch with horror as I DONT HAVE a dishwasher !! and the very thought of shoving all those parts in the sink and me scrubbing away like a parlour maid, is not a good image ! So thats enough to put me off.

Oh, and another thing, with the Le Creuset aluminium pans, the presenter says you can use metal utensils in them, and she does so in the demos.

But the instructions say DO NOT USE METAL UTENSILS!

I don't suppose she cares, because she is not ruining her own pans when she scrapes metal spoons around in them, to fool you that you can.

What a shambles.
its obviously non stick and metal utensils is usually the kiss of death for non stick pans

A lot of these 'time saving' gadgets are always promoted with 'just pop it in the dishwasher' parts. But I watch with horror as I DONT HAVE a dishwasher !! and the very thought of shoving all those parts in the sink and me scrubbing away like a parlour maid, is not a good image ! So thats enough to put me off.

And me

That is one "gadget" I could not live without. Have only had one for the last 10 years when we had our kitchen completely refurbed..yep I lost my free standing tumble drier which I miss immensely, the washer/drier is crap...well the drier part is..but we had a dishwasher put in, and I seriously do not know how I ever lived without one. Yeah Brissles I wouldn't fancy scrubbing away like a parlour maid either. Mind you even with a dishwasher some of heavy stuff I will still give a good soak in the sink before bunging it in the dishwasher!

Never trusted her.
I don’t trust any of them, not so much because I think they all set out to lie (some do ... allegedly!) but because they are a mixture of ill prepared, ill informed and stupid.

Anyway, I know it was aluminium Le Creuset cookware being discussed above but it reminded me Lidl have cast iron Le Creuset-type pans in the middle aisle this week. Ever so slightly cheaper! Can’t speak for the quality, however.

Screenshot 2020-09-20 at 16.09.23.png

Latest posts

Back