Antthony TSV Wednesday 27th June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamenco

Registered Shopper
Any ideas what it is by any chance? Antthony is such a affable chap, and I like some of his stuff so was wondering if anyone knew what the TSV is going to be?

Any ideas what it is by any chance? Antthony is such a affable chap, and I like some of his stuff so was wondering if anyone knew what the TSV is going to be?

Debbie has just said she's wearing the Antthony TSV. Looks like a tunic with embellishments.

Ahhhh, just went on to website and watch QVC live and saw what Debbie was wearing. I don't think its for me. Its a bit too Michelle Hope-ish for my liking....

I only one of his tops and it's very pretty. Lovely soft viscose fabric too. But I don't do embellishments I'm afraid. Actually the Antthony top I have does have a scattering of sparkly bits and I do still love it. But if I'd realised before I'd ordered I probably would have. Daft really.

BTW I think Antthony's sizing is quite generous if that helps anyone.

He seems a lovely guy but all his stuff is the same as Michelle Hope, Renee, Lenny etc. Nothing
new, they all seem to design of the same pattern

And the same material and the same flowery curtain material. Why ...............................

Its all very Florida housewife chic isnt it? Plus if its all stretchy itll fit when you get it home . Imagine the returns if they sold zipped, waistbanded pencil skirts and tailored jackets.

Maybe him and Michele went to the same fashion design school. This top could easily be one of her offerings. Vile.

Antthony seems such a nice guy, but imo nothing new or different in his fashion collection....

I love watching the hours with Antthony as he is such a sweet, likeable and unoffensive chap. The only thing that bugged me in the TSV presentation was the fact Julia continually remarked on the one particular model lady (sorry her name escapes me). She kept saying I am wearing this in the Small size whilst "x" lady is a fuller size 18 so she is in the XL. Julia what point were you trying to make?! as "all" the models were different sizes and ages, infact one of them had enormous knockers! yet sported a very slim frame, but why feel the desire to keep pointing out that one lady was larger. I think Julia came over as rude and offensive towards this model and I am sure she made her inferior.

Hopefully Anttony will be on later with Debbie Flint as she will laugh along with him, make it a fun hour and certainly won't be sizist (if there is such a word lol).

I love watching the hours with Antthony as he is such a sweet, likeable and unoffensive chap. The only thing that bugged me in the TSV presentation was the fact Julia continually remarked on the one particular model lady (sorry her name escapes me). She kept saying I am wearing this in the Small size whilst "x" lady is a fuller size 18 so she is in the XL. Julia what point were you trying to make?! as "all" the models were different sizes and ages, infact one of them had enormous knockers! yet sported a very slim frame, but why feel the desire to keep pointing out that one lady was larger. I think Julia came over as rude and offensive towards this model and I am sure she made her inferior.Hopefully Anttony will be on later with Debbie Flint as she will laugh along with him, make it a fun hour and certainly won't be sizist (if there is such a word lol).

I didn't get that impression at all. Surely she was just giving the viewers an idea about what size to go for. The model certainly didn't seem fussed.

maybe, but I thought by keeping on about that one models size was quite pointed. After all she wasn't saying model 1 is wearing X size and models 2 and 3 are wearing X sizes respectively - nope apart from herself being in a small, she only mentioned the largest model wearing an XL and being an 18. I just felt a touch sorry for the model lady as by not mentioning the other models sizes I felt she was openly singly out the larger lady which wasn't necessary.

maybe, but I thought by keeping on about that one models size was quite pointed. After all she wasn't saying model 1 is wearing X size and models 2 and 3 are wearing X sizes respectively - nope apart from herself being in a small, she only mentioned the largest model wearing an XL and being an 18. I just felt a touch sorry for the model lady as by not mentioning the other models sizes I felt she was openly singly out the larger lady which wasn't necessary.
Maybe she was trying to point out that the clothes will look attractive on a larger frame:thinking:

There's quite a lot of Antthony creations on Ebay. I've spotted a couple of tops that are less than had the price on La Q. Worth a look if you're an Antthony fan

I do find it helpful for the presenters and models to say what size they're wearing but only if they add what blathering size they are on the high street. Otherwise there's no point.

I didn't see the show but I can't imagine that the model would be offended. In her job she's used to handing out her dress size, shoe size and measurements. To some degree she's hired or not hired because of her dress size.

I think it is helpful when they say what size the model is on the high street and then what that equates to in a particular designer range. It never struck me on the midnight show that Julia was being rude at all. Dont like the TSV though I'm afraid - its really hot where I am today and the thought of putting anything on that isn;t cotton would be a no no for me today. Fashion designers please note - Just because its light and floaty does not mean it doesnt trap the heat like a ........ I dont know what! (sorry cant think of a good analagy)

I think it is helpful when they say what size the model is on the high street and then what that equates to in a particular designer range. It never struck me on the midnight show that Julia was being rude at all. Dont like the TSV though I'm afraid - its really hot where I am today and the thought of putting anything on that isn;t cotton would be a no no for me today. Fashion designers please note - Just because its light and floaty does not mean it doesnt trap the heat like a ........ I dont know what! (sorry cant think of a good analagy)
I agree with you about polyester stuff, they can be a bit hot and sticky in warm weather, I think he has some viscose items. I find they feel almost like cotton in hot and "close" weather. I wonder why designers don't think of choosing more breathable fabrics for summer fashions:thinking:

I really didn"t know that was a wig, didn"t see Kathy earlier, just thought she"s gone for the
chop, it looked very natural. I"m waiting on a fringey thing to arrive, so cant wait to see it.
First step into this sort of thing he he

Latest posts

Back