Any Caribbean Cruisers around with advice or tips for a first timer?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have a fantastic time. Met some people just back from cruises yesterday and they had had a great holiday - 30 degrees. Both couples had been where you are going but different companies. Bon Voyage!

I looked to see if there was a webcam on the 'Adventure' but couldn't seem to find one. Otherwise we could've had a sneaky beak at the locations where they docked. Doh!

Oh Mam, you're back, safe and sound, come on now tell us all about your cruise. Are you addicted now.

Hope you'd a lovely time, and missed all the snow here xx

Still really jet lagged Barbs, and you're quite right, I am hooked. Thoroughly spoiled and waited on hand and foot for a week, it's hard coming back to reality. Best of all both poochies are fit and healthy and don't seem any worse for their holiday.

Poochies being spoiled rotten and poor old Jonathan is quite hoarse, he must have spent a lot of the time barking. I knew he'd miss me the most as he really is my dog, Elizabeth is a right tart and will go with anyone, particularly if it's a man. :giggle:

Can I ask a daft question Mam? Did you feel seasick? I suffer from motion sickness and I'd really like to try a cruise but I can imagine is be on the Stugeron 24/7 lol.

Tink, I can honestly say I didn't feel seasick at all. I took Quells with me just in case but not even one queasy moment. We were up on deck 10 and the Adventure is a big ship so this may have helped. I did notice a slight vibration once or twice when we were in the dining room on deck 5 but nothing that managed to put anyone off their food (which was delicious by the way). I asked a few people on board if they had any signs of mal de mer but noone seemed to have had any problems.

I did worry about the dogs DD, but ran my friend three times during the week when we were docked to check up on them and she reassured me that they were doing well. Thank goodness because I was envisioning me trying to catch a flight home from somewhere outlandish:)

Looking forward to hearing a review of your cruise when you have time to catch your breath Mam. How was your grand suite and what were your favourite ports of call? And even more so, how warm was it.......whilst we've been here flipping freezing! Lol

Latest posts

Back