Any current easy pay codes please?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got an email from QVC this morning, but I haven't had time to have a look yet.

We know shopping for Christmas gifts can be stressful, so if you're stuck for ideas then make sure you check out our fabulous web-only Easy Pay offers on selected beauty, jewellery and electrical items. Plus, find hand-picked gift ideas for the whole family

Thanks Kathy, was hoping for a more general easy pay code as i have my eye on a laptop, but would prefer easy pays :)

For the past couple of years I've recieved a Christmas card from QVC with a 4 easy payment code. Nothing so far, but if I get one this year I'lll let you know.

Yes I have had the past couple of years a 3 easy pay code,which normally comes in an email right before xmas.I've taken it it as opportunity to purchase the more expensive tiffany lights :up: although this year my DH is slightly going into orbit about how much I've spent so far this christmas (and not had the LG TSV yet :sad: ) so if I do get one,it may not be tiffany lights for me!

Any easy pay code will more than likely only work if you're one of the specially chosen customers who they love so much that they send a Christmas card to. Or more realistically it's people who've spent over a certain amount with them this year. That's me out then for sure.

Latest posts

Back