Anyone else finding forum pages very slow to load?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m having awful problems today, LATI, and only this site as well. When I click on a thread, or next page in a thread, I just get an orange bar moving across the forum page at the top (above the banner) while it thinks about it. Quite often I get a message saying unable to reload. If I click on refresh, the page I was trying to get to comes up at second or third attempt. If I type a reply in a thread, it doesn’t go straight away - I have to press “post reply” more than once.

Last edited:
And I that’s exactly what is happening. I thought the orange bars meant my iPad way on the way out - glad it’s not just me.

Same here - my iPad is getting a little elderly now. I suppose the issue could be specific to iPads - I’ll try it on my computer tomorrow, although that’s Apple/Safari, too.

I come on here on my iPad and, as I said before, I’ve had no issues whatsoever …… yet. 😳

And I that’s exactly what is happening. I thought the orange bars meant my iPad way on the way out - glad it’s not just me.
Look, definitely not just you getting those pesky little orange invaders!

st.png

I tried to get on in the early hours and the site was down so I assumed it was being worked on but it’s as bad as before today. I don’t know if Graham will have seen this thread so I’ll drop him a message to make sure they’re aware of the problem.

I’m having awful problems today, LATI, and only this site as well. When I click on a thread, or next page in a thread, I just get an orange bar moving across the forum page at the top (above the banner) while it thinks about it. Quite often I get a message saying unable to reload. If I click on refresh, the page I was trying to get to comes up at second or third attempt. If I type a reply in a thread, it doesn’t go straight away - I have to press “post reply” more than once.
Exactly the same thing happening for me as well. Yesterday and today.

So sorry everyone, due to reasons beyond my control I haven’t been around as much as I would like to. I will report this to the hosting company and pay for them to look into it.

If you get an error please screengrab and send to [email protected]

Thank you again again I am really sorry.

Thanks, Graham. I was avoiding the forum as the problem seemed to get worse and worse and it just took so long to view or post anything but I noticed yesterday that it seems to have been fixed. Most grateful. you don’t realise till there’s a problem how much you rely on this forum!

Latest posts

Back