are qvc running out of presenters?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loubylou

PJ's bestie :)
Seems all i've seen over the weekend is chloe she appears to have been on loads are they running low on presenters?

Maybe because Chloe had a lot of time off at the beginning of the year, she is working more at the moment too.

Unfortunately, she does seem to be the first port of call, when slots need covered.

I guess maybe Chloe lives quite close to Chiawick maybe, it used to be Debbie Flint and Craig, who would always jump in if somebody was sick or on Holiday.

Years ago you could always tell when somebody was sick, was when that girl, who started doing the Night time, shift, with Rob Locke, and then become a producer, and presented if needed, I cant remember her name, think it was Georgina, now thinking about it.
o
Obviously the likes of Pippa cant do cover if she lives in Warwickshire

I vaguely remember Chloe saying that she often gets called in when other people are off sick because she lives locally.

I think some of them are doing more blocks of shows and then off for some time.
Flinty and Charlie seem to be the only ones on every week, apart from normal holiday breaks.
With the rest it is all day every day for a week and then they disappear. These books don't write themselves you know!

I imagine presenters work more days than we see them, planning meetings, etc

Well if they do some of them must bunk off cos all but a few are very poorly prepared for their shows regarding colours, sizes, prices and stock.

Say what you like about Julia and Charlie they never come on ill prepared. Even Flinty is better than most.

Well if they do some of them must bunk off cos all but a few are very poorly prepared for their shows regarding colours, sizes, prices and stock.

Say what you like about Julia and Charlie they never come on ill prepared. Even Flinty is better than most.

Couldn't agree more. Julia is fantastic at giving the info we need. Definitely the best Q have got IMO.

Latest posts

Back