Are the presenters under extra pressure at the moment?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

aqua

Registered Shopper
I'm wondering if the presenters are under extra pressure to generate sales at the moment. Some of them are going to even more extreme lengths to move the stock. I have in mind Smarmy Russell, Peter Sherlock, Sally Klaxxon , Frumpy Headtilt and Jenny Gobb.
The absurd statements and fake back stories they churning out are so contrived and implausible that I can't believe that even Doris in Macclesfield actually believes them.
Mind you there's one born every minute!
I wonder if there is a desperate campaign to up the revenue or whether the presenters remuneration packages have been re-jigged to get more performance from them.

I'm wondering if the presenters are under extra pressure to generate sales at the moment. Some of them are going to even more extreme lengths to move the stock. I have in mind Smarmy Russell, Peter Sherlock, Sally Klaxxon , Frumpy Headtilt and Jenny Gobb.
The absurd statements and fake back stories they churning out are so contrived and implausible that I can't believe that even Doris in Macclesfield actually believes them.
Mind you there's one born every minute!
I wonder if there is a desperate campaign to up the revenue or whether the presenters remuneration packages have been re-jigged to get more performance from them.

Wise words and a good spot Aqua.

Personally I thought we might be treated to some exceptional exaggeration during the lead up to christmas and I haven't been disappointed. While old hands like Frumplestiltskin, Shocked Face, Greasy Russell, Spiv MacDonald, Gollum and of course Dirty Peter have upped their already outstanding BS games it's clear that the most improved bullshitter is Jenny Topp. Ben Moseley is worth a mention too while Birkett and Bod are not.

I am proposing an end of year awards ceremony to celebrate the quite outstanding performances we have seen this year. I think everyone will agree that 2013 has been quite a year in Bid's history and it's only fitting that we acknowledge the special moments those talented men and women have provided.

Lol @ frumpy headtilt

who is that?

In typical pose

FRUMP.jpg

Latest posts

Back