Are We Happy To Accept Poor Quality Goods For High Prices?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
I switched on to QVC about an hour ago and I noticed Julia wearing a horrible top and I wanted to know who the designer was. It was Diane Gilman. I must admit that the colour are very nice.
The outline of Julia's bra was very visible (we ought to name it VBL.. I hate seeing that when wearing tops.)

The top is this one.
Item no:142265
Diane Gilman Basic Kimono T-Shirt with Boat Neck
QVC Price: £40.00
Clearance Price :
£24.96
P&P: £3.95

I would not pay £2.96 for it :puke:

The model was wearing one in taupe..... the hem was all twisted and the pocket was not sewn on properly.
I am not a seamstress , but I am sure I can do a better job.
The arm holes are so big, that unless you wear a camisole or a vest, you will be exposing more than you wanted to.
You have to watch the video and see what I mean.

I just cannot believe that people are actually buying them for £28.91 :confused: You can buy better ones at the market for less money.
Maybe it is because of the 30 day back option.

As long as we keep buying trashy clothes like this , they will bringing more like them and make fat profits.

I am sorry if anyone from here has bought any of them:mysmilie_477:I did not mean to offend and tastes do differ.

It's so weird that its hem is cut low in the front and high in the back. I'd be worried I'd be looking like I had my top caught in my knickers

Latest posts

Back