Ariane Poole

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
Do any of you remember her the first time round,I was always surprised that she left Q not sure why,anyhow I really liked her cosmetics so I'm pleased she is back.

She went to Ideal World, I think???? After QVC.

She is on the BTY group it seems. I loved her concealer palette and even bought from her own website.

I had that too Donna. She used to be on This Morning as well I think. I liked her on QVC as she didn't shriek like a banshee or give it the hard sell.

As much as I will like to see her back I wonder if she will last. The cyanic in me thinks she won't!

I do remember her concealer was very good,anyhow I've ordered her new skin tint although I admit it is a bit expensive.

Her concealer is brilliant, by far the best I've ever tried. I always buy direct from her website. I'm disappointed though that she is one of the ones who is joining in on DF's closed Facebook group. It all seems so cliquey to me and sounds as if it is run a bit along the lines of North Korea - is it meant to make the rest of us feel like second class citizens? It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Her concealer is brilliant, by far the best I've ever tried. I always buy direct from her website. I'm disappointed though that she is one of the ones who is joining in on DF's closed Facebook group. It all seems so cliquey to me and sounds as if it is run a bit along the lines of North Korea - is it meant to make the rest of us feel like second class citizens? It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

If I was still a QVC customer I'd be pretty peed off how she's allowed to ostracise the majority of their paying customers, but DF has played it exceptionally well by making herself indispensable to them, to a point that she can use however much air time she desires for her own personal gain. If I was the boss though I'd sack her, she's rude, she has no manners, she's pushy and can only sell by being hard sell, but I voted with my feet and closed my account over two years ago because she was just one of the reasons why, there are a long list of others.

Latest posts

Back