Ashwood Handbags TSV 17/01/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ashwood Leather Clara Flapover Crossbody Bag TSV 17/01/20 (Black, Grey, Navy, Orange, Pink)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.182724

Purse To Match

Ashwood Leather Clara Purse
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.182725

Ashwood TSV 1.jpg

Ashwood TSV 2.jpg

Ashwood TSV 3.jpg

Ashwood TSV 4.jpg

Ashwood TSV 5.jpg

Ashwood Leather Clara Flapover Crossbody Bag
Item Number: 182724
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £0.00

The Clara flap-over cross-body bag from Ashwood features a smooth leather design with a diagonal quilted finish on the flap and an adjustable strap. With its streamlined design, this sleek bag is versatile enough to take with you during the day or on nights out, and its multiple pockets will keep your essentials organised in style, wherever you are.

Easy access - there’s a space for all your essentials in this design, including a pocket for your phone, plenty of slip and zip pockets for your must-haves like keys, make-up and travel cards, and even a zip pocket on the outside so you can get anything you want without having to open it up. It’s the ideal accessory if you don’t want to rummage around in your bag for what you need!

Wear it your way - this versatile cross-body can be adjusted to suit your needs, whether you want to wear it over your shoulder on a shopping spree or across your body to go hands-free on a night out. Its adjustable strap means that almost anyone can wear it, so whether you’re gifting it to a loved one or treating yourself, you can feel rest assured that it’ll become a beloved everyday staple.

It’s all in the details - the signature gold-tone metal reindeer stud on the flap gives this bag a luxe look, plus the streamlined diagonal quilted finish offers an on-trend edge that will keep your outfit up-to-date.

A colour for you - choose from five beautiful colours to suit any style. There’s something for everyone, whether you want to go classic and versatile with Black, Grey or Navy, or go for a gorgeous pop of colour with Pink or Orange.

No P&P to pay - enjoy no P&P to pay on this fabulous bag, making it an even better deal. Just another reason to treat yourself or a loved one!

Colour options:

Black

Grey

Navy

Pink

Orange

Outer pockets: 1 x slip, 1 x zip

Inner pockets: 2 x slip 1 x zip

Zip fastening

Outer: 100% leather; lining: 100% polyester

Bag (h x w x d): 21cm x 26.5cm x 7.5cm (8.3” x 10.2” x 3”)

Strap drop: 61cm (24”)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.182724

This is another brand that's become a favourite with Q. For me the leather looks too 'plasticky' and I'm not a fan of rigid bags - I always struggle to get my hand inside.

Who remembers the American brand Stonemountain handbags ? I bought quite a few of those at the time, beautiful pastel coloured soft leather, and crossbody bags for around £15 ! and offers that were so good I actually bought them for Christmas presents. Don't get that anymore.

This is another brand that's become a favourite with Q. For me the leather looks too 'plasticky' and I'm not a fan of rigid bags - I always struggle to get my hand inside.

Who remembers the American brand Stonemountain handbags ? I bought quite a few of those at the time, beautiful pastel coloured soft leather, and crossbody bags for around £15 ! and offers that were so good I actually bought them for Christmas presents. Don't get that anymore.

I agree. It looked to me like it was cardboard covered in a cheap leather and I dont think it will keep its shape with use. They were going on about it being high end and I cant imagine that Jill Franks would be seen dead using one but she was going on about how stylish it was. They dont compare with the likes of Radley and Lulu Guiness.

QVC seem to get an obsession with a brand and its on constantly. Another one is Marla Wynne.

I do & it must be over ten years ago; they were fabulous & my favourite one was a hobo style that got compliments galore.

I first liked this range but then considered why they just did not do it for me.I think they are quite dated & at 72 that is a no no. for me!

Me too shoppy. Go on Amazon and look under The Sak, and wow the crocheted wrist Sak bag I have, and bought on QVC for about £12 is now £37 !!! also there are other crocheted shoulder bags that are far more than the QVC prices from years ago. At least the variety was there back in the day, unlike now.

Me too shoppy. Go on Amazon and look under The Sak, and wow the crocheted wrist Sak bag I have, and bought on QVC for about £12 is now £37 !!! also there are other crocheted shoulder bags that are far more than the QVC prices from years ago. At least the variety was there back in the day, unlike now.

Ooooh b I’ll have to have a mooch, yes you’re right the variety was there back then but now looks like a fire sale, consisting of empty shelves and pompous presents.

I used to love the Sak bag range that QVC sold a long time ago, you can buy similar now on Amazon for a fraction of the price, like this bag. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B018UE83RY/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_4?smid=A4DXNZPAMB2NI&psc=1

I did too & strange as it sounds I'd forgotten that they sold them. However, that was back in the day when the Q was still a good place to buy, anyhoo I've just looked on eBay & there's my absolute favourite style available & it's brand new with tags... I gave my original away on holiday when a little girl took a fancy to it & would find us out just to stroke the crochet, sadly it never looked the same after it fell in the pool but she still loved it!

I did too & strange as it sounds I'd forgotten that they sold them. However, that was back in the day when the Q was still a good place to buy, anyhoo I've just looked on eBay & there's my absolute favourite style available & it's brand new with tags... I gave my original away on holiday when a little girl took a fancy to it & would find us out just to stroke the crochet, sadly it never looked the same after it fell in the pool but she still loved it!

Thanks T, I never thought to look there, I’ll have a mooch.xx. :RpS_love:

I don’t like this style the flap is a nuisance and adds unwanted weight to the bag. This bag looks old fashioned to me and although I’m a bag lover this brand is not for me.

tk maxx sell these bags good prices for leather wasn't sure about them but they look ok in tkmaxx

Latest posts

Back