• Ashwood TSV 3.jpg
    Ashwood TSV 3.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 128
Ashwood Zip Front Leather Crossbody Bag & RFID Card Holder
Item Number: 194748
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

Introducing the ultimate holiday accessory, offering style and safety while youre on the move, this Ashwood cross-body bag has not only been designed with style in mind but is also equipped with built-in RFID technology to help protect your valuable information. Its made from soft leather for classic, enduring style and features internal pockets to keep you organised, a handy card holder and an adjustable shoulder strap for the perfect fit. All you need to decide is where youre headed next!

Luxurious in leather – a leather bag is an essential in any wardrobe; as fashions come and go, this classic style is here to stay. Transcending trends and transitioning easily from season to season, you’ll be picking it up time and time again for easy outfit accessorising.

Safety first – with an RFID card holder included, you can feel confident that your personal data is in your own safe hands with this extra layer of security. Plus, with its cross-body style, you can carry it across your front for when you want to keep your belongings extra safe.

On-the-go organisation – it can be hard to find what you need when you’re on the go, which is why this bag comes with plenty of pockets so there’s a place for everything.

Find a favourite – the choice is yours with six colour options to pick from. Stay on the classic trend with Black, Tan, Navy or Ice Grey, or add a pop of colour with the more seasonal Green and Raspberry options.

• Zip closure
  • Internal zip pocket and utility pocket
  • Brand reindeer logo on the front of the bag and card holder
  • Adjustable shoulder strap
  • RFID card holder included with six card slots and a central slip pocket
  • Dry clean only
  • Outer: leather; lining: polyester
  • Strap drop: 71.5cm – 135cm (28.1" - 53")
  • Bag (h x w x d): 24cm x 22cm x 3cm (9.4" x 8.6" x 1.2")
  • Card holder (h x w x d): 8cm x 9.5cm x 0.3cm (3.1" x 3.7" x 0.1")

Colour options:

• Black
  • Tan
  • Navy
  • Ice Grey
  • Green
  • Raspberry

All measurements are approximate

IMHO they are rubbish handbags! A few years ago I ordered a few have from Ashwood- English brand, or so Jackie Joseph was hanging on about. So what was the " made in India " label inside both of them about??? Couldn't get my hands into the bags, zips ridiculously too small. All in all, cheap and nasty imo, unless they have drastically improved?? I sent them back and ordered a Radley for a few quid more. Quality bag, still like new five years on!

IMHO they are rubbish handbags! A few years ago I ordered a few have from Ashwood- English brand, or so Jackie Joseph was hanging on about. So what was the " made in India " label inside both of them about??? Couldn't get my hands into the bags, zips ridiculously too small. All in all, cheap and nasty imo, unless they have drastically improved?? I sent them back and ordered a Radley for a few quid more. Quality bag, still like new five years on!
100% I was hankering after a leather bag and I got sucked into the notion that Ashwood was a good brand offering decent leather bags for a reasonable price, so I bought one a few years back from Q and it was ****** awful, you could tell the quality of the leather wasn't up to much, the colouring was uneven, the stitching was uneven, it was stiff and to top it all you couldn't get hardly anything inside it and the magnetic popper kept popping open. I still don't know why I didn't return it, but I ended up donating it to a charity shop. I've subsequently seen Ashwood bags for sale in TK Maxx and you can see first hand how crap they are!

100% I was hankering after a leather bag and I got sucked into the notion that Ashwood was a good brand offering decent leather bags for a reasonable price, so I bought one a few years back from Q and it was ****** awful, you could tell the quality of the leather wasn't up to much, the colouring was uneven, the stitching was uneven, it was stiff and to top it all you couldn't get hardly anything inside it and the magnetic popper kept popping open. I still don't know why I didn't return it, but I ended up donating it to a charity shop. I've subsequently seen Ashwood bags for sale in TK Maxx and you can see first hand how crap they are!
I thought I heard Jilly say "you won't find this anywhere else as it's specially made for QVC".

I saw some in the outlet shop a few years ago. They seemed poor quality and not very well made. Didn’t JJ say they were made in Birmingham? I tried to find out where their factory is, but to no avail.

I bought one a few years ago, a similar bag and purse together. I don’t use the bag, it’s too flimsy and not very well made but I use the purse everyday and it’s very good quality

Latest posts

Back