ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attitudes by Renee Two-Piece Como Jersey Solid Print

Petite

Regular

QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £4.95

This two-piece set of petite maxi dresses from Attitudes by Renee features a solid colour dress with flattering elbow-length sleeves and a V-neckline, plus a sleeveless dress with a gorgeous all-over print and a round neckline. Flattering and oh-so chic, these stunning maxi dresses are the perfect addition to your wardrobe for warm-weather days.

Double the style - offering two takes on a loose-fit and curve-complementing shape, this duo of dresses is ideal for filling your wardrobe with a fit you can rely on as the base for a gorgeous ensemble. Whether you're having fun in the sun in the sleeveless number, or feeling confident in the coverage provided by the elbow-length sleeves, this set is a must-have in any repertoire.

Wear it your way - with such a timeless look, these dresses offer unlimited styling possibilities to suit any occasion. Heading away on holiday? Try the printed design with a pair of flat sandals, a sun hat and an over-sized handbag for a classic beach-ready ensemble, or swap the sandals for trainers ready for a day of sightseeing. Got an invite to a sophisticated evening event? Pair the plain dress with your favourite statement jewellery and best dancing shoes for an outfit that radiates glamour.

Pick your pair - with five beautiful colour combinations to choose from, there really is a maxi dress to suit every taste. If you like to keep a classic black dress in your wardrobe, try Black/Natural or Black/Multi, for a classic neutral, go for Brown Coconut, or add some colour with Tomato Red or Navy.

• 94% polyester, 6% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Black/Multi
  • Black/Natural
  • Navy
  • Tomato Red
  • Coconut Brown
Garment measurements:

Ugly looking stretchy dress with lurid patterns and horrible colours in the plain. The navy reminds me of Nuns, the black reminds me of priests, the red of the handmaids tale and the brown of the workhouse.

No pockets. (and who looks good in that sh......y brown ?)
You can always tell the worse colour when the presenters really enthuse over it and describe it as “chic” . The presenter on with DF has worn every single one of these dresses apparently.She looked a fright in her lurid pattern.

Well, I've surprised myself here but I think this ain't a bad tsv! and that includes the price - Though I wish they'd lose the fiver P&P . The dresses themselves are actually quite nice imo...qvc of course have styled them badly putting most of the models in high heeled shoes which don't go with this dress at all. They've obviously tried to show different ways of how they can be worn...ie with a denim jacket...but instead of sending the model out in a denim jacket and flat summer sandals, and maybe a casual belt round the middle of the dress. They just put a denim jacket over the dress no belt and with high heeled evening shoes...and it just didn't look right.
Even the ones styled with wedges missed the mark for me as I don't like a look where the dress ends and the shoes begin..I think it makes the feet look like ridiculous "paddles" ...It's an "unbalanced " look - Wedges look great with knee length or just below, or with styles that actually cover the ankle. Pity you can't mix and match these dresses with the ones you want...That brown one is vile though!

Its a 'Renee' brown ! Since starting on qvc she has used that shade in all her ahem 'designs'. We've had jumpsuits, jackets, tops in every combination of shark bite/shortsleeve/hi-lo hem/etc etc, trousers, and several dress versions.

I think she must have got a cheap deal in the mix and match fabric warehouse.

(as an aside I also think that 'Kimmy' tells porkies about designing her own prints. I have a white/blue floral kimono style jacket of hers, then saw a dress on Navabi in EXACTLY the same print, so all this 'exclusivity' spiel is just another marketing tool. But I have a long memory Kimmy !)

It's too early for an April fool joke, QVC., if you seriously want us to believe that after today those two very standard dresses, unlined and not even made a cooler fabric, deserve the higher price of £90 incl. P&P.!! Pull the other one!

Even if you wanted it one one wants to be forced into buying a second one of their choice. IMO it’s full price for one and the second is for the charity shop.

Latest posts

Back