Attitude By Renee TSV 22/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my - What a monstrosity! It looks as though "mom" has run out of clothes and has squeezed herself into her 11 year old daughter's dress and decided that it'll work as a top - It doesn't! The fabric is of course "sweaty" and the prints...OMG . It's a toss up between the "Jackson Pollock" and the strangely coloured snakeskin to decide which one is the worst. The paisley could've done with out the bright yellow flowers as this makes it even more garish than it already is .
Do you know what...I actually like the "hidden tiger" design and on a flowing chiffon scarf or a thin beach kimono...yep it would be quite nice...also I think it would make a lovely duvet set or cushion covers.....but definitely not on anything else.
Qvc...please note - I might consider buying clothes from you if you started selling garments that are wearable and affordable. In the mean time I shall enjoy laughing at your complete ineptitude when it comes to style and fashion!
The mother wearing her 11 year old's dress as a top perfectly sums this TSV up. It looked ridiculous on presenters and models alike, but no doubt the 'fans' will buy it! As for the rest of us it raises a smile to start the day.

On Q Arsebook they have the TSV and as of this morning the were 59 comments and as far as I could see there was only one positive one where the poster told the detractors to shut the ....up.

Anyone notice on SCW's description, thats its a COLD WASH ! And clearly if sizes are selling out, then the stock levels were low to start with.

Anyone notice on SCW's description, thats its a COLD WASH ! And clearly if sizes are selling out, then the stock levels were low to start with.
Yes, that's on the website description, 94% polyester & hand wash cold would need tungsten strength deodorant to remain anywhere near wearable. Think of those returns...:sick:

It’s one thing to have a separate wash for something special but who the heck wants to wash a sweaty top from Q either by hand or in the machine on its own?

Oh sorry, I forgot that’s so we can wash it in the sink in our cabin/luxurious hotel bathroom!

Total t&ts.

I always thought these prints that these 'designer's used were all colour fast ! clearly not.
Good God... a few washes down the line and it'll look like you've had it for 20 years (may've even been in fashion then) and it'll need a few washes if you wear it in this weather. Anyhoo...not seen the live demo yet as I've been at work but it's on in about 10..looking forward to it...I'll probably be back with some comments...they may not be very positive though!

I have a few vintage items love Jean muir even now and they have to be hand washed but I just put them in a very short cold wash in my washing machine

Had a quick look and they don't look great on any of the models or presenters..It's a look I'd have definitely gone for in the early - mid 90's with heavy boots and flared jeans with laces up the side, or a tight velvet mini skirt, thick tights and bovver boots and probably some boho jewellery (Not LR) but a leather thong with a chunk of metal hanging from it...But one thing's for certain - The top would be velvet or cotton and not worn in a heatwave! The look's so dated and not in a retro/chic sort of way - It just looks all wrong and does nothing for anyone wearing it. Also saw some rather frumpy maxi dresses...Trying to work out what makes the look so frumpy...possibly the u shaped neckline and thick straps (thought they're not really straps) and that they're being styled with stilettos - gives a weird looking balance and just looks frumpy..If you're gonna wear high shoes with a maxi make it a pair of casual wedges or better still wear flats!

Latest posts

Back